Kuroinu Series Question

Eurekachan26

Hello to everyone.

I am not asking why people like this kind of plot, people can like whatever they want.   Also I am not asking for spoilers, or what happen in those stories.  My question is the following:

Does this series jave some sort of ......normal vanilla/happy ending somewhere?   Or is just rape, torture, rape, humillation and more rape?  Just wondering because the artwork is damn good ( the girls ) but doesnt seem like they will get out of this plot.

1 hour ago, Eurekachan26 said:

Hello to everyone.

I am not asking why people like this kind of plot, people can like whatever they want.   Also I am not asking for spoilers, or what happen in those stories.  My question is the following:

Does this series jave some sort of ......normal vanilla/happy ending somewhere?   Or is just rape, torture, rape, humillation and more rape?  Just wondering because the artwork is damn good ( the girls ) but doesnt seem like they will get out of this plot.

Pretty sure it's just a 24 hour rapeoree or a rapepalooza. It'll be sure to have a happy ending for the rapist of course, if you are into that kind of thing

12 hours ago, Eurekachan26 said:

Or is just rape, torture, rape, humillation and more rape? 

Gist of the VN, plus monster rape, gang rape, dwarf / giant rape, hardcore rape, tentacles rape,  and even shemale rape. There are also some disgusting scenes (such as a cauldron of cooked semen scene). This also has the most 18+ scenes I have ever seen anywhere (koihime musou comes as a close 2nd). I'll second you on it's gorgeous artwork though.

Steer clear of this series if you are looking for any substance in it; The story only serves as a convenient facilitator to all the f**king (much like hentai), the character aren't developed well (and do not need to be), and there is absolutely no such thing found in typical VNs such as a happy end or multiple (romance) routes (the music is pretty good in terms of the mood it creates though). On the other hand, it's one of the best sexually arousing/filled nukiges around :nokia:

6 minutes ago, Eurekachan26 said:

Sadly the rape isnt my thing.  I was just hoping it had more than one kind of ending, but seem like no.

Thanks for reply.   Btw, I cant wait for shin kouhime musou too.  One of the best VN.

Finished Wu's route a while back (stalled as of now). It's bascially a deeper, bigger, and better version of the original and is one of the best VNs I had ever read.

Be excited, pal :maple: