Fata Morgana Complete Edition

Akshay

4 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

It's great but...

I own neither PS4, nor Vita. :vinty:

The PC release will also get it (I hope), or I will buy a vita.

I really hope they make a dlc, with the new chapter or someone ports it to PC.

Edited by Akshay

Let's just see about this later, although as far as I concerned I think I'm satisfied with the current version (For now). It would be good though if we got main chapter voiced as well, because from what I see at the Twitter I think it wouldn't be voiced (Only Reincarnation chapter that would be voiced).

Edited by littleshogun

13 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Depending on the price, it's only a good offer to those who haven't played the first one.

Not entirely true. This is remastered with 4k visuals and will include the content that is exclusive to the Vita Complete Edition in Japan. Said content includes an entirely new story with voiced characters that I think fleshes out some of the After Story stuff from Requiem(?). Someone else pointed out that the Novectacle team teased some new content being added to this version.

2 hours ago, solidbatman said:

Not entirely true. This is remastered with 4k visuals and will include the content that is exclusive to the Vita Complete Edition in Japan. Said content includes an entirely new story with voiced characters that I think fleshes out some of the After Story stuff from Requiem(?). Someone else pointed out that the Novectacle team teased some new content being added to this version.

Still would depend on how much added stuff we're talking about and what the pricing ends up being

• 11 months later...