Little Busters - Kurugaya Route endings

Sparteh

Hello. Not sure if this is actually I problem or just mine misunderstanding, but still decided to ask.

I have been playing Little Busters English Edition and finished routes in this order Rin>Mio>Komari>Kurugaya, but something strange happened. From my knowledge this route has 2 endings. Standard and one which unlocks after Refrain. Shortly after fireworks scene while MC was talking with Kurugaya, he said that he wish it lasted forever, screen faded to white and I got save notification. It felt strange to me because there were no credits unlike other routes. I didn't get the last choice from walkthrough ether. So I googled both endings and none of them matched the one I got. Rather it appeared that I was missing a part of content. So does English edition have different/extra endings/other problems or is that normal?

Edited by Sparteh

44 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Yeah, the real ending definitely had credits. Are you sure you didn't get some bad end? I don't remember if this route had them since it's been a while. Maybe you should replay this route from the beginning and use the walkthrough for all choices?

44 minutes ago, onorub said:

I'm guessing it was a bad ending. I'm pretty sure that was the point where Kurugaya and Riki were supposed to confess to each other.

10 minutes ago, adamstan said:

Yeah, something went wrong. I'd say that the fireworks are the beginning of the route's main part. Try again with walkthrough from the beginning.

I was thinking that it might be bad ending as well, but there is a catch. First, there aren't really any choices which could lead to bad ending. 2 - walkthroughs do not mention any bad ending. Heck, I was using them from the very beginning. I am sure I did not make any mistake. I couldn't find any information about existence of any bad end.

I really don't want to replay entire route again. They are way to long for that. I will try to re

load from save I have (just before tape recording) and see how it goes.

Edit. With a restart + CTRL I managed to go further this time. There were no difference in choices I made, yet I still got different ending. Now this is a first. I have never found unknown endings.

Edited by Sparteh

39 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, there are a lot of bad endings in LB, and I am pretty sure that some walkthroughs don't mention all of them. Or it could be some bug. Actually, did the game update recently? Sometimes this can lead to weird problems with save files, and restarting fixes them.

3 minutes ago, adamstan said:
  Hide contents

If you decide to tell Kurugaya about bullying, you can land on the bad ending AFAIK. It isn't explicitly mentioned in walkthrough, as it isn't "bad ending with a story" - but just what you experienced - kind of game over, the route ends prematurely.

It was most likely a bug. I was following walkthrough. When I retried performing SAME choices, I got a different ending. Anyway. It does not matter anymore. For now, everything works fine

• 3 years later...

Oh, lol, I got into exactly same situation at exactly same place, but in my case it was me being stupid, I unconsciously clicked through the choice where you have to guess from which side Kurugaya will appear, the needed answer is "Forward".