E3

Darklord Rooke

Well it's about fucking time but man I'm so pumped for Vesperia I've been really wanting to play that lately.

I must have seen that intro for Vesperia about a hundred or more times.

I guess they must have gotten really sick of all those April fool jokes people were making about Vesperia

Cyberpunk also looks really sweet I hope it has a great character customization feature when it finally comes out.

Edited by Ranzo

oh good. another cdprojekt red game for the gaming community to jizz all over. I hate the witcher 3 simply because of the fanbase and I have a feeling that despite loving the look of the game, I will end up hating this too.

also no gameplay yet they'll get a pass unlike every other company that does the same thing

8 minutes ago, solidbatman said:

I hate the witcher 3 simply because of the fanbase and I have a feeling that despite loving the look of the game, I will end up hating this too.

Hm, did you play TW3 yourself? If so, how did you like it as a game aside from the media / fanbase?

Cyberpunk does look interesting, it's a shame none of the actual game was shown.

and we got the shadows die twice trailer dropped.

sadly nioh came out first so now a lot of people are gonna compare this to that even though its only just because nioh was released first. pretty sure this has been in development for a long time.

microsoft announced it so theres worry that its gonna be an exclusive which i highly doubt it will be. from software is japanese based and since sony is so prominent in japan, they dont want to be shunned by them. plus, who really wants to be an xbox one exclusive?

19 hours ago, Zander said:

Hm, did you play TW3 yourself? If so, how did you like it as a game aside from the media / fanbase?

Cyberpunk does look interesting, it's a shame none of the actual game was shown.

Game is good. Better than 2 but I haven't really played much of it. 

Its the Undertale effect. Game is good, fanbase ruins it by being insufferable much like me.