My Twisted Cinderella [Fantasy/Romance/BL] (Yaoi Jam)

Hello. I am working on my first visual novel for the Yaoi Game Jam, "My Twisted Cinderella", based on Disney's and the Grimms fairytale.
It's not a very ambitious project, with only three endings and a few hours worth of gameplay. I want to keep it small for my first VN.
I am coding it with Ren'Py.

I have already posted a thread about this project on Lemma Soft Forums, which is here

I will copy the games description from there.

Plot; I think everyone is familiar with Cinderella, but I'll explain my version in my own words.

Sinder is apart of a rich family, and has everything he could possibly want. Except for anyone to play with, as he's home-schooled.
He would sneak off into the woods, and one day, he met a young boy. The boy introduced himself as a prince, though Sinder didn't believe him.
The two would play every day, but eventually, Sinders mother grew ill.

With her passing away, the father decided to re-marry.

In comes the step-mother with her two daughters, Olivia and Fanny. Both of them immediately take a disliking to Sinder, forcing him to do their chores.

Sinder, as time went on, was forced to wear rags, instead of his pretty and well-kept clothes. Because of this, the prince stopped playing with Sinder- Leaving him all alone.

Years later, Sinder is now 17, constantly doing work and chores every day. He wants nothing more than to off his step-mother and sisters.

When suddenly, the family receives an invitation to the Kings grand festival, which will last for three days.

Finally, Sinder has a chance to meet the prince again. But what are his intentions with him?

After all these years, is he just going to let go of his hatred?

Progress; As of now, the draft for the demo is complete and I am currently re-writing it.
No artwork is available yet. 

Thank you for reading! I hope you can look forward toward my first project. :maple: