Hello everyone

KioW

16 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

Well, welcome, welcome. ^_^ Oh, and don't worry about your English. It's not like all of us here speak it equally well.

Well, it would be easier to give you concrete recommendations if you specified what exactly you seek from VNs. I guess, I'm going to second the recommendation for Grisaia no Kajitsu, since it's a more beginner-friendly VN, and while I personally wouldn't call it exceptional on itself, it's simply pretty well done. Another VN often mentioned in the recommendation threads for beginners is Ever 17. As for otome games, I only played two of them, but Cinderella Phenomenon is pretty good and I'm definitely going to recommend it.

Thank you for your recommendations :) 

I prefer playing visual novels without sexual content, emotional story, comedy, slice of life...(horror games too but if it's really a good game).

On 06/06/2018 at 11:35 AM, KioW said:

Hi everyone, I'm KioW and I'm French (sorry for my bad english, I'm still learning alone :() and I'm here because I want to know more about visual novels. I'm a totally beginner in visual novels so if you have any recommendations, please tell me ^_^. I don't have really friends with who to share my hobbies and talk because of my social phobia, so feel free to talk to me :) ! I want to improve my english and make friends :Chocola: 

What I like: animes/mangas, japanese culture, dramas, light novels, asian literature (especially japanese and historical literature), music (EDM, electro swing, kawaii music, J-pop, chillout), video games...

I hope I can get along with everyone ^_^

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwanovel, at this point, i've ran out of ideas to great people, so, let's just say.

Rock & Roll baby!

17 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Welcome and bienvenue to fuwanovel, at this point, i've ran out of ideas to great people, so, let's just say.

Rock & Roll baby!

Thank you :sachi:

On 6/8/2018 at 3:54 PM, Kurisu-Chan said:

So, which kind of visual novels are you expecting to experience. 

On 6/7/2018 at 12:26 PM, KioW said:

I prefer playing visual novels without sexual content, emotional story, comedy, slice of life...(horror games too but if it's really a good game).

On 7/6/2018 at 5:26 PM, KioW said:

In this case, would you like to play the VNs even after knowing that it would have some sexual contents? If you choose not to, then I can give pointer to the VNs that have sexual content.

Edited by littleshogun

On 6/12/2018 at 3:54 AM, littleshogun said:

If you choose not to, then I can give pointer to the VNs that have sexual content.

Sorry, I don't really understand this sentence :( (I'm sorry for this late reply too)

4 hours ago, KioW said:

Sorry, I don't really understand this sentence :( (I'm sorry for this late reply too)

Guess I should make it clearer earlier here. What I want to say is that some of my recommendations did have sexual content, and I thought that since you prefer VNs without sexual content, maybe I can give the clue which VNs that have sexual content or not. But if you're willingly to tolerate sexual contents, then you'll be fine.

5 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Guess I should make it clearer earlier here. What I want to say is that some of my recommendations did have sexual content, and I thought that since you prefer VNs without sexual content, maybe I can give the clue which VNs that have sexual content or not. But if you're willingly to tolerate sexual contents, then you'll be fine.

It's true I really prefer visual novels without sexual content but if you have good recommendations with visual novels that have sexual content, I can try it (not now but one day ^_^)

I would be thrilled to have your recommendations :)

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

In that case just ask me if you interested in one of the recommendations, and I'll try to say about the sexual content in the particular VN later if you want it.

Thank for your help :sachi:

Recently, I started to play Ever17 -The Out of Infinity- (It's a bit old but It seems good ^_^