Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

we're discussing physical preferences, i think several of us would put personality as the number one point of attraction (it is for me)

To be honest, personality is such a necessity that there's really no point in including it. It's like saying I prefer a girlfriend who has a body or not be brain-dead. Completely obsolete.

Guest Draconos

My physical preference is personality. I pretty much live in fantasy and imagination. Physical world is secondary.

And no. I don't have any idea how personality can be a physical preference.

To be honest, personality is such a necessity that there's really no point in including it. It's like saying I prefer a girlfriend who has a body or not be brain-dead. Completely obsolete.

Not true. I'd prefer a girlfriend who is an AI, or was an AI that became humanoid. Or an alien.

Guest Draconos

Personality is of course the main point in a relationship, but there has to be some form of physical attraction to begin with.

My computer is awesome and all, but I don't get a boner from it.

That was an interesting comparison.

Any contingency plans if she goes yandere HAL/Skynet/Ultron style on you?

You forgot GLaDOS and IOS' Siri, as well as that time with Tony Stark's Operating System. And yes, yes I do. But I can't tell you. She might be listening.

Also, no. I have relationships with lots of people that isn't based on physical attraction. If it was, they wouldn't be my friends or family or ect. In theory, a relationship between lovers is also possible without such a thing. Easy? No. But possible. Besides, I'm fairly certain I could run a program for her that simulates physical pleasure to her sensor nodes. Mhm, baby. Give me that electric ecstasy.

As a side not, no. No AI snails. T

To pars, I would wing it. Buuuuuuut.... probably something like Analogue.

You are starting to disturb me.

...Took you long enough.

this is disturbing? but then of course i have journeyed through some of the darker parts of the internet, so i guess i shouldn't comment on how easily people get disturbed

this is disturbing? but then of course i have journeyed through some of the darker parts of the internet, so i guess i shouldn't comment on how easily people get disturbed

Hoo~h? Shouldn't go trawling in the deep web unless you're very brave. Or very deranged.