Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
allpukmaster

Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

One thing about the English language I really don't get:

"Good for you." is actually used sincerely and positively. That seem absolutely impossible to me. What?? That sentence is laden with sarcasm, dismissal or envy should I utter it. I cannot tie any positive emotions to these words, but from what I've seen people do use them sincerely. Amazing. In Portuguese we certainly don't have an equivalent sentence used positively.

I was writing a review of a cyberpunk VN today and referenced Blade Runner 2049 in it. Than I realized that while I like that movie, it's basically a bad VN in movie form. Bloated, meandering between a dozen subplots and ending on a really weird note that resolves nothing and satisfies no one. All with over-the-top production values and deep conviction that it's super-profound (although it itself is not sure on what way).

Prove me wrong. :makina: