Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

• 2 weeks later...

Question for anyone who has an android.

I am quite tired of using iTunes and it shoving fucking cloud down my throat. I can upgrade three times for absolutely no charge every year (T - Mobile). I just switched over and still have all three upgrades available. Does android make you use cloud like Apple? Tbh, outside of google drive and steam saves I absolutely hate cloud.

I am quite tired of using iTunes and it shoving fucking cloud down my throat. I can upgrade three times for absolutely no charge every year (T - Mobile). I just switched over and still have all three upgrades available. Does android make you use cloud like Apple? Tbh, outside of google drive and steam saves I absolutely hate cloud.

Android doesn't force anything on you, as far as I know o:

• 4 months later...

Wait, this thread came back? But the Confessions thread only needs another year or so to catch up to it!

Should I go read the previous 740 pages in preparation for the second coming of UCW, or should I assume Funya's powers are not up to thread necromancy at this high a level, and what we're seeing is only a fleeting vision, a glance through the pearly gates to where UCW waves to us, lovingly, longingly, while ever so gently shaking her head?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...