Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Nope.  You're thinking of July 20th (it's an important date in SubaHibi, the day when the world is supposed to end), and apparently that was wrong.  It's probably gonna come out sometime in August, but again, that's just an estimation.  It'll come out when it comes out.  They're still finishing the editing, last I heard.

How do you guys feel about the Grisais translations? I am not actually happy about them even though I want to be. I loved the tl work of the group that already did fruit that I dont want sekai to mess that up. I am scared of change.

You do know that Sekai Project hired the same team that already did the fan translation, right?

Imo the quality of the translation hasn't changed one bit, and is still what I'd expect of koestl, absolutely amazing.

You do know that Sekai Project hired the same team that already did the fan translation, right?

Imo the quality of the translation hasn't changed one bit, and is still what I'd expect of koestl, absolutely amazing.

I may not have been clear. I have yet to read their translation. I actually meant to ask how it is in comparison to the fan tl. I was not bashing. I was just anxious that the new may not hold up against the old. I am glad to hear it does. I did not know they are using the same team. That is really cool.

I may not have been clear. I have yet to read their translation. I actually meant to ask how it is in comparison to the fan tl. I was not bashing. I was just anxious that the new may not hold up against the old. I am glad to hear it does. I did not know they are using the same team. That is really cool.

Oh I didn't know that. Apart from the game engine (Unity as far as I know) it got ported to, it is a really good game.

Thanks to the port though there are far more bugs then it used to have, altough by now it's probably mostly been fixed.

Oh I didn't know that. Apart from the game engine (Unity as far as I know) it got ported to, it is a really good game.

Thanks to the port though there are far more bugs then it used to have, altough by now it's probably mostly been fixed.

Then again we don't know if they fixed everything till we get our hands on it do we....

Fair enough, I played it, and at the very least there aren't any game-breaking bugs. There are (were?) segments were the text lags behind, which fixes itself with the start of a new ingame day though.

Ideas if they fixed that or no?

Your Answers
Tsundere
Deredere
Dandere
Yandere
Kuudere
Himedere

How annoying.

I couldn't do the emoticon question, because only the "._." was displayed, the rest bugged out. 

I had the same problem. I don't think it would have changed the results though.