Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

And I was just thinking I should point out that it's basically a spoiler fest anyway.

Fuck it.

Archer is Shirou. Avalon is Saber's old sheath. The blonde guy is Gilgamesh and fucking OP. Berserker is Hercules. Caster is Medea. Rider is Medusa. Saber is King Arthur. Rider's Master is Shinji. Caster's Master is Kuzuki. Illya is Shirou's stepsister. Sakura was Rider's original Master. Shinji rapes Sakura. Gilgamesh lives with the Matou's. Kirei is a bad guy and best buddies with Gilgamesh. Sakura is an alternative Grail. Sakura is Rin's sister. The Matou elder is fucked up. Sakura was raped by worms for years. Kirei is Lancer's Master.

Ok, did I forget any spoilers? If we're gonna ruin his reading experience by spoiling shit for him, might as well do it properly.

And I was just thinking I should point out that it's basically a spoiler fest anyway.

Well how OP do you consider Archer to be ?

He can obviously kicks Gil's ass and will definitely get screwed if he's up against Saber, but other than that how does he stack up.

For F/SN, he can beat Caster and Lancer, and defeated by Berserker as seen in the vn. So what about Kojiro and Rider ? And all the servants from F/Z.

I'd definitely like to see Archer vs Iskander.

Saber would only win if she had Avalon, otherwise she would lose.  I'd imagine he would crush Rider (Medusa), Gil, Lancer (F/Z), and probably Assassin.  Assassin was never used much other than a suicide run, but I don't think he would have any trouble with them.  Berserker (Lancelot) would still continue to crush Archer, based purely on the fact that he caught Gil's GoB weapon catapults and the reaction time that required.  Now Iksander would be interesting, I think it would be incredibly close.  I think ultimately Archer would lose due to the fact that he doesn't contain an anti-army Noble Phantasm.  I don't think he has ever shown the ability to replicate the abilities of them either like Shirou did.

Saber would only win if she had Avalon, otherwise she would lose.  I'd imagine he would crush Rider (Medusa), Gil, Lancer (F/Z), and probably Assassin.  Assassin was never used much other than a suicide run, but I don't think he would have any trouble with them.  Berserker (Lancelot) would still continue to crush Archer, based purely on the fact that he caught Gil's GoB weapon catapults and the reaction time that required.  Now Iksander would be interesting, I think it would be incredibly close.  I think ultimately Archer would lose due to the fact that he doesn't contain an anti-army Noble Phantasm.  I don't think he has ever shown the ability to replicate the abilities of them either like Shirou did.

As was at the start of the fate route, Archer's wound from Saber doesn't heal properly maybe because he gets the majority of his healing due to Avalon or something. And Shirou did learn his basic fighting skills from saber. At the end of the day, Archer has a big disadvantage against Saber.

I was confused for Medusa as someone had said that she was on-par or probably more powerful than Iskander(I don't really agree though, and it was probably Ourai who said it). I think that Lancelot will also be a close match.

Powerlevel discussions about Fate characters tend to go and lean towards their powers instead of the fighters themselves.

That's why these discussions shouldn't be taken as the real thing. It may be nice to discuss various possibilities on whether one would win against the other and in what way, but we should remember that most of them lost due to either plot or the story making one of the characters more experienced than the other, rendering their powers irrelevant to whoever would win.

In referral to their skills and weapons, Saber with Avalon would always win.

Medusa's only powerful when she's got her Phantasm. Otherwise she's only got the Need For Speed------

How'd Medusa come to have a Pegasus anyways? Wasn't she the lady with snakes on her head and mystic eyes Cybele? I never really got that through my first playthrough, and I don't want it floating around in my head until it's revealed.

As was at the start of the fate route, Archer's wound from Saber doesn't heal properly maybe because he gets the majority of his healing due to Avalon or something. And Shirou did learn his basic fighting skills from saber. At the end of the day, Archer has a big disadvantage against Saber.

I was confused for Medusa as someone had said that she was on-par or probably more powerful than Iskander(I don't really agree though, and it was probably Ourai who said it). I think that Lancelot will also be a close match.

actually i think medusa might be roughly on par with iskander, when she actually goes all out.

Think about it, iskandars noble fantasm. AKA his army mostly consists of pretty normal people, and that means that most if not all of his army is susceptible to her mystic eyes.

Which would basically render his army useless pretty quick.

And her ''ride'' so to speak is roughly as powerfull as iskanders and depending on how it is uses it might actually be slightly more powerfull.

Then again i do think iskander beats her hands down in close quarter combat.

On a side not medusa really is adorable in fate/stay night's heavens feel route and hollow atraxia.

My speech at the conference, like that you'll get it.

Ah I apologise it`s been along time since I watched it and i never got around to reading it.

Also what the hell guys majikoi is finally finished and we launch into F/S night 

The thread is called Unlimited Chat Works, if anything we are even more on topic than Majikoi.  Get over it.  Majikoi lasted 1/24th of what rumors do: 72 hours.

But the thread was made for majikoi, I demand we take a day and talk about how great Mayo is.

And i ask you..what version of myself are you going to sacrifice?  :sachi:

The Loli gods will take any and all sacrifices and they will thank you by calling you onii-chan. if we have to take your profile your life or even your goat nothing will stand in our way right guys.