Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, Rin mentions to Saber in Shirou's workshop about Shirou being able to pull something out of nothing, and he overhears her, so I was asking if that's an effect of Avalon.

I don't remember that specific conversation, sorry.

Also, I'm kinda interested in Shogun 2. What kinda game is it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5PIIOY2KS4

Well, Rin mentions to Saber in Shirou's workshop about Shirou being able to pull something out of nothing, and he overhears her, so I was asking if that's an effect of Avalon.

Also, I'm kinda interested in Shogun 2. What kinda game is it?

Pulling something out of nothing is probably referring to Shirou's innate talent of Projection magic: the magic of creating something from your imagination.  Think summoning (probably wrong term and now every D&D nerd hates me).  

Avalon is the sheath of Excalibur and gives the owner the ability to not die due to injuries (It's actually a lot more OP, but that's more mechanics that I don't want to bother explaining, it can basically negate any attack, even through fucking time).  This is pulled from the actual legend of King Arthur where Merlin declares that the sheath protects its owner, and sure enough, King Arthur only dies when his son steals the sheath and he gets stabbed by a different sword (I'm ashamed I can't remember which one, I'm a self proclaimed mythology fanboy).

I thought my toaster was bad but yours takes the cake. Can't wait 'til I can replace mine though...

We're trying to convince my mom to buy a toaster, since we absolutely hated the toaster oven, but so far she's dead set on getting another toaster over. <_<

Lol We moved to a new house, so maybe someone set up the stove wrong. In any case, it doesn't acquit her from adding too much oil, letting eggshell pieces fall into said oil, and throwing it in the air when it did catch on fire. On the bright side, the fire saved me from eating eggshells.

Worth.  Next time someone cooks you eggs with eggshells in them, light them on fire with copious amounts of oil and a match.  You'll never have to eat poorly prepared eggs again ;)

Holy shit, guys, I just got a grand jury summons.  It's voluntary, but I still have to go in for an interview, apparently.  I can't do it even if I wanted to, since it requires a minimum of 15-20 hours per week devoted to the Grand Jury service.  Still kinda in shock, though.

We're trying to convince my mom to buy a toaster, since we absolutely hated the toaster oven, but so far she's dead set on getting another toaster over. <_<

Worth.  Next time someone cooks you eggs with eggshells in them, light them on fire with copious amounts of oil and a match.  You'll never have to eat poorly prepared eggs again ;)

Holy shit, guys, I just got a grand jury summons.  It's voluntary, but I still have to go in for an interview, apparently.  I can't do it even if I wanted to, since it requires a minimum of 15-20 hours per week devoted to the Grand Jury service.  Still kinda in shock, though.

Why can't you eventually get both? I mean, it's not like having a toaster would hurt anything.

I'm totally going to do this if it ever happens to me, and I'll be blaming you for it of course.

I've luckily never gotten summoned for any kind of Jury duty.

Archer is Alter Shirou (YAY! lets get terminologies mixed up and confuse everyone!) Archer can be considered a slider version of Shirou.

Fuck it.

Archer is Shirou. Avalon is Saber's old sheath. The blonde guy is Gilgamesh and fucking OP. Berserker is Hercules. Caster is Medea. Rider is Medusa. Saber is King Arthur. Rider's Master is Shinji. Caster's Master is Kuzuki. Illya is Shirou's stepsister. Sakura was Rider's original Master. Shinji rapes Sakura. Gilgamesh lives with the Matou's. Kirei is a bad guy and best buddies with Gilgamesh. Sakura is an alternative Grail. Sakura is Rin's sister. The Matou elder is fucked up. Sakura was raped by worms for years. Kirei is Lancer's Master.

Ok, did I forget any spoilers? If we're gonna ruin his reading experience by spoiling shit for him, might as well do it properly.

Why can't you eventually get both? I mean, it's not like having a toaster would hurt anything.

I'm totally going to do this if it ever happens to me, and I'll be blaming you for it of course.

I've luckily never gotten summoned for any kind of Jury duty.

Doubt she'll be willing to buy two devices for toasting.  A normal toaster, if only...a man can dream...

Sure, feel free.  Say some random guy on the internet told you to do something and blame it all on me.  That should work  xD

First jury summons I've ever received, but at least I got the one I can automatically get out of.

Wrong grammar, Xeno. You don't mind if I call you that, right?

If you're convincing her to buy it, and she's dead set on buying it, then there should be an 'and' or a 'so' between, not a 'but'.

I've only once had to actually eat eggshells in my life, and that was the second time I prepared an egg. Ever since I've perfected my egg-making thecnique.

So you got a job in the jury now? Or are you like a witness or a defendant?

Well, most people just call me Zeno, but yeah, my username is based off of Luna Lovegood's dad from Harry Potter, Xenophilius.  I don't really care.

Nah, it's correct.  We're trying to convince her to buy a normal toaster (two slots, pops up when done, pre-set level of heat, standard timer, etc) and she wants another toaster oven instead (racks, more like an actual oven, etc.).  They're actually different things.

Nah, it's just a jury, except it's to help the prosecutor decide whether they have a case or not.  Basically it's a pre-trial jury that is a test-run for the prosecution and their evidence against the defendant.  I wouldn't be paid or anything.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/difference-between-grand-jury-and-trial-jury.html

Fuck it.

Archer is Shirou. Avalon is Saber's old sheath. The blonde guy is Gilgamesh and fucking OP. Berserker is Hercules. Caster is Medea. Rider is Medusa. Saber is King Arthur. Rider's Master is Shinji. Caster's Master is Kuzuki. Illya is Shirou's stepsister. Sakura was Rider's original Master. Shinji rapes Sakura. Gilgamesh lives with the Matou's. Kirei is a bad guy and best buddies with Gilgamesh. Sakura is an alternative Grail. Sakura is Rin's sister. The Matou elder is fucked up. Sakura was raped by worms for years. Kirei is Lancer's Master.

Ok, did I forget any spoilers? If we're gonna ruin his reading experience by spoiling shit for him, might as well do it properly.

Avalon is sheath- Someone already said that. Gilgamesh- I know already. That's not really a spoiler at this point. Hercules- Ilya tells you right at the start, so I doubt there's someone who doesn't know that when they're asking questions like who Avalon is. Caster- I really couldn't care less. I've never even heard of medea, nor do I want to find out about her. Rider- I already knew at this point. And Shinji pretty much introduces Rider. Caster's master is Kuzuki? With a name that sounds like kuzu (shit in Japanese, if I understand properly), I think they fit each other. Ilya- From her repeated 'onii-chan' and that one bad end where she says 'You'll replace Kiritsugu', I'd pieced that together already. Sakura- A small surprise that she's the original master, but no matter. As for rape, saw it coming. Gilgamesh lives with the Matos? Cool. Kirei's a bad guy? Knew it from just feeling and the fact that he survived the Grail War. Sakura is a second grail? You mean a container, right? Saw it coming. She's the stereotype that gets abused, after all. Sakura is Rin's sister? Man, they don't fit each other at all. If Sakura is Rin's sister, then the Matou elder really is fucked up, yeah? Sakura was raped by Shinji AND worms? Whore. Kirei is lancer's master, huh? Cool, I get to take out Kirei.

KThnx

Doubt she'll be willing to buy two devices for toasting.  A normal toaster, if only...a man can dream...

Sure, feel free.  Say some random guy on the internet told you to do something and blame it all on me.  That should work  xD

First jury summons I've ever received, but at least I got the one I can automatically get out of.

Well, most people just call me Zeno, but yeah, my username is based off of Luna Lovegood's dad from Harry Potter, Xenophilius.  I don't really care.

Nah, it's correct.  We're trying to convince her to buy a normal toaster (two slots, pops up when done, pre-set level of heat, standard timer, etc) and she wants another toaster oven instead (racks, more like an actual oven, etc.).  They're actually different things.

Nah, it's just a jury, except it's to help the prosecutor decide whether they have a case or not.  Basically it's a pre-trial jury that is a test-run for the prosecution and their evidence against the defendant.  I wouldn't be paid or anything.

http://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-law-basics/difference-between-grand-jury-and-trial-jury.html

Ah, a fake trial? I heard there are agencies that do that. Non-profit, of course. Nice guys, I hear.

I guess my family is just less stingy.

It's the perfect alibi/excuse isn't it? They'll never arrest me for it now!

Yeah, lucky you I guess. I hope I never get called in, or if I am, get the one you got called in for.

I time travel to Japan in order to steal them, and i escape police using my Ninja skills.

Although i do get the steins gate reference wouldn`t you teleport instead.

Haha, I remember that happening to my cousin before. So much burnt toast.

He finally replaced it when the toast wouldn't lower any more.

I'm more worried about the card starting on fire.