Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

But that was because he, at the time, couldn't send over energy, right? Like you plug in your phone but the outlet switch isn't turned on yet. Once it opens, the circuit is complete nd energy should flow, right? But it still doesn't. To my understanding, it might be because the connection shorted out at some point, but since they're using the example of a circuit, can't there be some way to fix it? I really don't mind spoilers since the story's interesting but not THAT interesting.

No transfer?

Then, how is Shirou healing? Wasn't it like, reverse connection or something?

The ritual itself made Shirou a time anchor for Saber to stay in that time period.  Presumably this connection also allowed Shirou to pull on Saber's mana reserves.  It wasn't that Shirou wasn't connected with Saber, he was just shit, so he didn't give any, added with his poor link due to a forced summoning means no mana transfer.

That's my understanding, I'm probably wrong though. I spent some time on the Nqsvr forums, but not enough to know the nitty gritty of fate, I mostly checked for franchise news during the periods it was active.

The Nero forums? COULD SUCH A GREAT SITE TRULY EXIST?!

How...how is that even possible?  O.o

Well, First she added too much oil.

Then, she dropped the eggshell into the pan.

Afterwards, she turned the gas up too quickly and the flames somehow struck the oil.

Lastly, as she was panicking, she threw the pan into the air and it gave birth to what my family is now calling 'the kitchen ceiling incident'.

Don't ask who came up with that name, I still have a sliver of respect for my family.

Nero forums? What?

Something inside Shirou that was used as a catalyst for Saber's summoning.

Since Nrvnqsr is a stupid name, in Kagetsu Tohya he is called Nero Chaos.

So, the thing that, instead of equivalent exchange, pulls something out of nothing?

By the way, what game are you arguing about?

Well, First she added too much oil.

Then, she dropped the eggshell into the pan.

Afterwards, she turned the gas up too quickly and the flames somehow struck the oil.

Lastly, as she was panicking, she threw the pan into the air and it gave birth to what my family is now calling 'the kitchen ceiling incident'.

Don't ask who came up with that name, I still have a sliver of respect for my family.

Wow, your sister is seriously skilled at failing at cooking.  o7

To be fair to my sister, though, our toaster oven was kind of shitty.  If the timer was put on any setting besides one, it burnt anything and everything or did literally nothing.  Not really surprised it bit the dust.

Since Nrvnqsr is a stupid name, in Kagetsu Tohya he is called Nero Chaos.

Ahh. Well, Nrvnqsr, also known as "Beast's Lair," is the biggest Type-Moon related forum on the web.

So, the thing that, instead of equivalent exchange, pulls something out of nothing?

????

By the way, what game are you arguing about?

You mean the war-thing? Shogun 2.

Wow, your sister is seriously skilled at failing at cooking.  o7

To be fair to my sister, though, our toaster oven was kind of shitty.  If the timer was put on any setting besides one, it burnt anything and everything or did literally nothing.  Not really surprised it bit the dust.

I thought my toaster was bad but yours takes the cake. Can't wait 'til I can replace mine though...

Lol We moved to a new house, so maybe someone set up the stove wrong. In any case, it doesn't acquit her from adding too much oil, letting eggshell pieces fall into said oil, and throwing it in the air when it did catch on fire. On the bright side, the fire saved me from eating eggshells.

Ahh. Well, Nrvnqsr, also known as "Beast's Lair," is the biggest Type-Moon related forum on the web.

????

You mean the war-thing? Shogun 2.

Well, Rin mentions to Saber in Shirou's workshop about Shirou being able to pull something out of nothing, and he overhears her, so I was asking if that's an effect of Avalon.

Also, I'm kinda interested in Shogun 2. What kinda game is it?