Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well the other day I was watching anime with parents when H scene comes on...

And the other day I was watching an H scene with parents when anime comes on...

But the worst is that the other day I was watching H when parents scene comes on...

....I'm joking, the worst is when I was watching parents and the H-scene comes on.

いいえ,  いいえ. My act with women are all cheap parlor tricks  :lol:. I still have trouble getting the right women to fall in love with me.

I have trouble getting any kind of woman to love me... I've only had one serious relationship so far in my life. It's been 5 years since I've even had the chance to kiss a girl. I can't remember how many times I've confessed to girls but I have gotten shot down every time... I guess I'm just a horrible person or something.

In all seriousness though, I hope it goes well man. You deserve it   ^_^

I have trouble getting any kind of woman to love me... I've only had one serious relationship so far in my life. It's been 5 years since I've even had the chance to kiss a girl. I can't remember how many times I've confessed to girls but I have gotten shot down every time... I guess I'm just a horrible person or something.

In all seriousness though, I hope it goes well man. You deserve it   ^_^

Don't worry you're not alone. Love isn't easy to find.

As for just women in general. It all comes with experience and how much you're willing to throw yourself out there. No one believes me when I tell them I'm introverted. The more you push yourself the easier it gets. I'm almost 30, so I'm not exactly young anymore. Girls that I had trouble even talking to (much less confess) when I was young, are very easy for me to be around now. What I found that's worked for me is to go in and be friends with them with no other intention but at the same time don't pidgeon hole yourself or force the friendship issue. Let the relationship bloom naturally in any direction it wants. All types of women like me because they are friends with me first. Not to brag, but every establishment I've worked out in the past 5 years, about 90-100% of the females young and old have had romantic feelings for me of some sort. Most of them probably wouldn't even consider me upon first meeting. But I make them comfortable, and I make them laugh. Compatibility is all that stands in the way usually. 

And thanks for your support :).

Don't worry you're not alone. Love isn't easy to find.

As for just women in general. It all comes with experience and how much you're willing to throw yourself out there. No one believes me when I tell them I'm introverted. The more you push yourself the easier it gets. I'm almost 30, so I'm not exactly young anymore. Girls that I had trouble even talking to (much less confess) when I was young, are very easy for me to be around now. What I found that's worked for me is to go in and be friends with them with no other intention but at the same time don't pidgeon hole yourself or force the friendship issue. Let the relationship bloom naturally in any direction it wants. All types of women like me because they are friends with me first. Not to brag, but every establishment I've worked out in the past 5 years, about 90-100% of the females young and old have had romantic feelings for me of some sort. Most of them probably wouldn't even consider me upon first meeting. But I make them comfortable, and I make them laugh. Compatibility is all that stands in the way usually. 

And thanks for your support :).

Most of my friends are girls so that's not really the issue here... But thanks, I'll keep your advice in mind.

Most of my friends are girls so that's not really the issue here... But thanks, I'll keep your advice in mind.

I think I may understand better what you're trying to say. I thought it was just a comfort issue with you at first, my bad. It may just be a compatibility issue. You didn't exactly explain what your issue was - just that you hadn't kissed anyone for awhile or you can't get anyone to love you. Without knowing you, I have no idea if you're a horrible person or not or what constitutes as a horrible person. Even serial killers have a lot of female devotees.  Good luck.