Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

If your humor is that shitty, you'll fit right in. Besides, you're playing Grisaia; that alone should give you some points here.

A shitty humor is the best way to get amused. Besides one of the things that I like the most about Grisaia is that Makina has the same birthday as me, even if it is an useless thing to like.

A shitty humor is the best way to get amused. Besides one of the things that I like the most about Grisaia is that Makina has the same birthday as me, even if it is an useless thing to like.

One of the things I like about Makina is her shitty humor. It's wonderful.

Also, no one ever has the same birthday as me. It's frustrating.

One of the things I like about Makina is her shitty humor. It's wonderful.

Also, no one ever has the same birthday as me. It's frustrating.

Makina is awesome, I'm purposely leaving Makina's and Amane's route to the end, because they are my favorite characters. Well Makina is actually the first character that I remember that shares the same birthday as me. So it's a first for me.

Edit: If you've read Tsukihime, Yumizuka actually has your birthday.

Edited by madvanced

Lol, that's funny, as someone in the FSN 2014 thread I'm tracking said that the reason the new Rin looks so generic is because she's actually Satsuki in wig who's trying to usurp the main heroine role as she never got one in Tsukihime.

Tsukihime remake will give her her own route, so she's got that going for her, though we don't know how much time that mushroom will spend with it. On another note, new Rin? It seems I'm behind the times.

Tsukihime remake will give her her own route, so she's got that going for her, though we don't know how much time that mushroom will spend with it. On another note, new Rin? It seems I'm behind the times.

He also said that she's only doing it because it's obvious the Tsukihime remake is never gonna come out.

I'm talking about Rin's new face design.

2014-Fatestay-night-PV-Leaked-pic-13.jpg

qmqglcO_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=

tumblr_n438bnubQS1sjvh6ko1_1280.jpg

f279cfe6bed94f66863ff3e3fa23de1c13992599

fate-stay-night-ufotable-anime-remake-ke

It looks like shit half the time.

It makes me go all

cQ24zEs.png

really?

I quite i quite like the way she looks in the first pic.

Especially in the lower right.

She finally looks as evil as she really is.

As for the other two, i dont really like the second one and the last one is okay.

Well let's wait for the final product before calling jugment on them.

really?

I quite i quite like the way she looks in the first pic.

Especially in the lower right.

She finally looks as evil as she really is.

As for the other two, i dont really like the second one and the last one is okay.

Well let's wait for the final product before calling jugment on them.

She looks fine whenever she's doing a certain expression. The problem is her default face. It looks very flat, and her eyes are shaped completely different from in any other work.

And we DO have the final product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spseKv7jtmY

You can see it at both 0:30 and 1:12.

On the other hand, she looks good when she's lying in bed and at 1:50.

On an unrelated note, at 1:00, if you look into Young Shirou's staring eye, you can see a reflection of Kiritsugu in them.

He also said that she's only doing it because it's obvious the Tsukihime remake is never gonna come out.

I'm talking about Rin's new face design.

2014-Fatestay-night-PV-Leaked-pic-13.jpg

qmqglcO_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg?imgmax=

tumblr_n438bnubQS1sjvh6ko1_1280.jpg

f279cfe6bed94f66863ff3e3fa23de1c13992599

fate-stay-night-ufotable-anime-remake-ke

It looks like shit half the time.

It makes me go all

cQ24zEs.png

Let's be fair the remake will come out, maybe in 6-7 years but it will. Well in regards to Rin's design I'm neutral, yeah she was my favorite heroine in F/SN but I don't think it's uber shit.

Didn't he once say that he left all design decisions to Takeuchi? Nevertheless, I'd imagine the design decisions were entirely up to the show's lead designer.

It is possible that it is that way, I mean he's always complaining about that he's always writing stuff so he must not even look at design choices.