Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hey all, just thought I'd hop on the bandwagon here and create an account solely for the purpose of showing my support for the continuing translation of this game. I have been keeping tabs on this thread and I am happy to hear that the translator is now back, and hope he recovers soon. All those involved in continuing this translation are doing a wonderful thing, mankind salutes you!

On another note, since Grisaia no Kajitsu seems to be a topic here as well I'll throw in my two cents and say that I also wholeheartedly recommend this VN. It's one of the few ones I've played where I was actually drawn to complete each and every characters' story.

That being said, for Michiru's route I know I'm picking at the little things, but : 

Did it bug anyone else that Michiru supposedly had a heart transplant, yet there is not scar or even a blemish on her?

Also for Amane's route, just wow:

I did her's last and I thought halfway through, 'Okay, just like everyone else's route, just a lot more sex, but I wonder what her 'issue' is. Then, holy shit, things got really dark really fast.

What really bugged me, was that twice they went to the spot where evidence confirming or denying that Yuuji's sister is alive could be buried, and yet both times, they end up not digging it up, or just mentioning the spot in passing.

Using info from all the routes I'd have to speculate that:

Because of the unconfirmed 'death' of Yuuji's sister, and the various allusions to a 'Super Genius Criminal' supposedly pulling the strings behind the scenes at 'The Company', I'd like to believe that Yuuji's sister is alive and well. However, if that is indeed the case I would have no idea why she would be keeping her identity a secret from Yuuji (or Amane for that matter).

Edit - I have been informed that I am missing information from the bad endings, so my theory here could be completely wrong. Sorry!

And with that I'll leave off with saying that the best girl in my opinion is Sachi. Queen of deadpan delivery, best sense of humour out of all of them, though I'm not sure she is aware of it half the time.

Hey all, just thought I'd hop on the bandwagon here and create an account solely for the purpose of showing my support for the continuing translation of this game. I have been keeping tabs on this thread and I am happy to hear that the translator is now back, and hope he recovers soon. All those involved in continuing this translation are doing a wonderful thing, mankind salutes you!

On another note, since Grisaia no Kajitsu seems to be a topic here as well I'll throw in my two cents and say that I also wholeheartedly recommend this VN. It's one of the few ones I've played where I was actually drawn to complete each and every characters' story.

That being said, for Michiru's route I know I'm picking at the little things, but : 

Did it bug anyone else that Michiru supposedly had a heart transplant, yet there is not scar or even a blemish on her?

Also for Amane's route, just wow:

I did her's last and I thought halfway through, 'Okay, just like everyone else's route, just a lot more sex, but I wonder what her 'issue' is. Then, holy shit, things got really dark really fast.

What really bugged me, was that twice they went to the spot where evidence confirming or denying that Yuuji's sister is alive could be buried, and yet both times, they end up not digging it up, or just mentioning the spot in passing.

Using info from all the routes I'd have to speculate that:

Because of the unconfirmed 'death' of Yuuji's sister, and the various allusions to a 'Super Genius Criminal' supposedly pulling the strings behind the scenes at 'The Company', I'd like to believe that Yuuji's sister is alive and well. However, if that is indeed the case I would have no idea why she would be keeping her identity a secret from Yuuji (or Amane for that matter).

And with that I'll leave off with saying that the best girl in my opinion is Sachi. Queen of deadpan delivery, best sense of humour out of all of them, though I'm not sure she is aware of it half the time.

did you avoid the bad ends? because in amanes bad end she does dig up what his sister buried

did you avoid the bad ends? because in amanes bad end she does dig up what his sister buried

Oh, really? You are correct, I did avoid the bad ends, so it seems I was jumping to conclusions without having all the information, my bad. I was emotional enough throughout that arc though, so I may just continue in my blissful ignorance, as I am not sure I could handle whatever is dug up if it is considered a 'Bad End'.

the bad ends in that game are amazing especially amane its very emotional although i have to say that machinas was the most painful and disturbing , poor girl. i never miss the bad ends im a completionist i strive for 100% of content including bad ends and side routes in my vns lol.

the bad ends in that game are amazing especially amane its very emotional although i have to say that machinas was the most painful and disturbing , poor girl. i never miss the bad ends im a completionist i strive for 100% of content including bad ends and side routes in my vns lol.

That's interesting actually. I ended up accidentally stumbling on Sachi's bad end, since the choice was untranslated, and it ended up being 

nothing more than a few extra bits of dialogue and then she get's hit by a car.

Sure it was sad, but it added nothing to the story so I had just assumed that all the other bad endings were like that. Seems I was wrong, maybe I'll try and steel my heart and take a look at the other ones.

I was looking forward to play Grisaia no Kajitsu so I started yesterday...It's not what I expected and I'm a bit dissapointed with the artwork, but it's still too early to judge...I don't really like the heroines either...I hope it gets better soon...But the Protagonist is badass, simply one of a kind, I give him that...

I hope Translator is jast faking his bad health to get clsoe to some hot nurse he knows.

Anyway that a good news the translation is resumed.

But if Kosuna's condition is really bad, I think you should consider finding another translator for other routes, not to strain him overmuch.

Anyway that a good news the translation is resumed.

But if Kosuna's condition is really bad, I think you should consider finding another translator for other routes, not to strain him overmuch.

Not to be a dick or anything, but translating isn't really straining.

Also, he's the one who chose to do this, we're not forcing him.

I hope Translator is jast faking his bad health to get clsoe to some hot nurse he knows.

I can see why he would do that.

421487-182679.jpg