Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I love lolis....I mean Jun, I love jun.....and lolis.

Jun's my favourite Majikoi character... and my opinion on lolis is neutral, you love what you love, it's just up to how much you care about society's opinion 

Just like how everyone thinks Grimmjow is smexy

Jun's my favourite Majikoi character... and my opinion on lolis is neutral, you love what you love, it's just up to how much you care about society's opinion 

At first, I had a negative view towards lolicon, but then after playing several VN, I realized that I myself enjoy loli. If the character themselves is underage, if different, but if they just look the part, then I'm all for it. I don't mainly focus on it, but I appreciate a good loli every now and again. I thing the negative connotation is mainly from the misunderstanding that all lolicons are pedophiles. While some certainly are, I think most realize that what happens on a computer screen is much different than what should happen in real life.

IMHO, there's worse preferences that lolicon.

Holy crap I'm an advanced user just from this thread.

Lol, bitch please.

Hehe, welcome to the club.

@Dark Ariel7 Just noticed your signature at the bottom of your posts... Yes... My god Grimmjow is sexy... And I'm completely straight as well :P

Smexy Grimmjoy is smexy.

Unfortunetly, this is not true. Manga gamer has stated time and time again that the nukiges they translate actualy make them more money than the story centric visual novels, due to the fact that the nukiges are pretty god dam cheap to liscense and translate. The big titles on the other hand cost them so much to liscence that they almost don't make a profit. They're still translating story VN's mind you, they just need to keep throwing out nukiges to keep the company afloat. Have a little faith in them. 

(FYI, I might be a little bias since i beta test for them lol)

That's why I said they should pick up MAINSTREAM VNs. even if they're story heavy, if they're not popular, it doesn't matter. If they suddenly picked up Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, I guarantee they would make good money.

I know it's more expensive for them, but sometimes you need to take a risk to get a good reward.

Just like how everyone thinks Grimmjow is smexy

Grimmjow may be smexy, but Alucard is smexiest.

At first, I had a negative view towards lolicon, but then after playing several VN, I realized that I myself enjoy loli. If the character themselves is underage, if different, but if they just look the part, then I'm all for it. I don't mainly focus on it, but I appreciate a good loli every now and again. I thing the negative connotation is mainly from the misunderstanding that all lolicons are pedophiles. While some certainly are, I think most realize that what happens on a computer screen is much different than what should happen in real life.

IMHO, there's worse preferences that lolicon.

People need to understand that the attraction to certain characteristics in anime does NOT reflect your attraction in real life. You're not a pedophile if you like lolis, and you're not gay if you like trap.

The physical representation of those are too... perfect. I like lolis, but real little girls are just fucking disguesting and annoying.

Which Majikoi had the better soundtrack?

To be honest, I don't think either soundtrack was all that great. But if I had to choice, I would choose the original majikoi-

Holy crap I'm an advanced user just from this thread.

I feel something like that is waiting for me soon too...)

I know it's more expensive for them, but sometimes you need to take a risk to get a good reward.

Indeed. Some big game companies, for instance, grew up from such a risk, when people even invested the last they had. Maybe it's not a good example though but still...

To be honest, I don't think either soundtrack was all that great. But if I had to choice, I would choose the original majikoi-

I think opening and ending theme of the original game are great. In-game music is also very good but as for me it's best to listen to it while playing. Separately it's not so impress. And when i started to play Miyako route after some break it was so nostalgic and cool to listen to these motives again.

I think opening and ending theme of the original game are great. In-game music is also very good but as for me it's best to listen to it while playing. Separately it's not so impress. And when i started to play Miyako route after some break it was so nostalgic and cool to listen to these motives again.

Yeah, I love the openings, but the in-game music is not all that great, as in not good on its own. It does what it needs to, though, and it's nice and nostalgic for people like us who has been fans for a while.

but why is licensing big mainstream vn's expensive for mangagamer? there isnt much or any competion at all and what risk is there for the creators of the vn's for them to take a low money deal rather than no deal? i just dont understand japan's xenophobic market srsly.

but why is licensing big mainstream vn's expensive for mangagamer? there isnt much or any competion at all and what risk is there for the creators of the vn's for them to take a low money deal rather than no deal? i just dont understand japan's xenophobic market srsly.

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it has something to do with 'not being worth the developers time to spend manpower helping with a localisation when it sells 500 copies as 30 bucks a pop, when they can spend their time working on their next game which will sell 20-30k at 100 bucks a pop in the local market.' Thus the expensive localisation fees.

Loli definition is vage. IF Fushikawa Kokoro is loli then I am Lolicon to the bone, I think ppl in middleages had better idea in that matter than modern societies. IE.  if the girl had her first blood it means she is matured as a Woman. And seriously look at the 13, 14 years old in your neighbourhood, I cant blame any perv for getting a bonner for them, as they look, wear, behave and "feel" like a totaly mature women to me. but any material featuring quasi elementary school kids is off limits for me. there again in case of anime evrything is cool, it is pure fixion after all !

And i agree Jun is awesome

BTW lads

I have a serious question for you guys. Ever since I played Majikoi  first time I am on quest to seek one peculair part of soundtrack from it I cant seem to find anywhere !

Do you guys recal ficional Eroge named "Autumn" that is mentioned various times in Majikoi by ppl like Suguru Moro or Jun ? The think is whenever they mention it in game, an instrumental intro melody  of that game starts to play in the background. I find that pice of soundtrack very beatyfull, but it is not in the music menu.

Anyone knows what i am talking about ? :)

I think that must be coded in a sound file in game, instead of music file. Thats why i have no way of extract that (I want this sont in my mobile phone ;/ ) If anyone could extract that or jsut foudn an alternative source of that music, that I could download as MP3 file, one of my longstanding wishes woudl come true !

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it has something to do with 'not being worth the developers time to spend manpower helping with a localisation when it sells 500 copies as 30 bucks a pop, when they can spend their time working on their next game which will sell 20-30k at 100 bucks a pop in the local market.' Thus the expensive localisation fees.

i really didnt take that into consideration thanks for enlightening me on this matter 

Loli definition is vage. IF Fushikawa Kokoro is loli then I am Lolicon to the bone, I think ppl in middleages had better idea in that matter than modern societies. IE.  if the girl had her first blood it means she is matured as a Woman. And seriously look at the 13, 14 years old in your neighbourhood, I cant blame any perv for getting a bonner for them, as they look, wear, behave and "feel" like a totaly mature women to me. but any material featuring quasi elementary school kids is off limits for me. there again in case of anime evrything is cool, it is pure fixion after all !

And i agree Jun is awesome

BTW lads

I have a serious question for you guys. Ever since I played Majikoi  first time I am on quest to seek one peculair part of soundtrack from it I cant seem to find anywhere !

Do you guys recal ficional Eroge named "Autumn" that is mentioned various times in Majikoi by ppl like Suguru Moro or Jun ? The think is whenever they mention it in game, an instrumental intro melody  of that game starts to play in the background. I find that pice of soundtrack very beatyfull, but it is not in the music menu.

Anyone knows what i am talking about ? :)

I think that must be coded in a sound file in game, instead of music file. Thats why i have no way of extract that (I want this sont in my mobile phone ;/ ) If anyone could extract that or jsut foudn an alternative source of that music, that I could download as MP3 file, one of my longstanding wishes woudl come true !

i feel you there, i've been on the hunt for the Natto Komachi song from S! ever since i first heard it.  

Just curious, but is that Autumn eroge scene a reference to an actual game that was made?

thats my thoughht as well but I dont recall any mayor game with similar title.

Autumn would be "Aki" in japanese that also means just red.

But most of all It seams soo wastefull to me to make such an amazing soundtrack just to be played 3 times for like a 20 seconds durring the game !

EDIT

http://www.minatosoft.com/

Can anyone reading kanji tell me if that is actualy a teaser for something that looks like Maji de Watashi ni koi Shinasai P !! (well this might be something like Android game or 3DS game ...)

Lol, bitch please.

Hehe, welcome to the club.

Smexy Grimmjoy is smexy.

That's why I said they should pick up MAINSTREAM VNs. even if they're story heavy, if they're not popular, it doesn't matter. If they suddenly picked up Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, I guarantee they would make good money.

Grimmjow may be smexy, but Alucard is smexiest.

? The story centric vn's they put out are mainstream. Da Cappo, Da Cappo 2, Kira Kira, Deardrops, Edelwiess, Koihime musou, and many others all did very well on the japanese market and were made by big name companies, but didn't make them nearly as much as the cheap to produce Softhouse Seal games. Also, I'm pretty sure they posted on theyre blog that they couldn't work with companies like Key because negotiations kept going south. I may be thinking of a different company though. All I'm saying is it's not as simple as "Why dont they just translate more popular ones". 

I am hapy for you, but for me there is no salvation ;./

I am the Bane of my taste

Pain is my Body, Sufferring is my Blood

I have listened over thousand of songs

Unknown to luck 

Nor known to chance

Have withstood pain to hear many soundtracks

Yet, those ears will never hear anything

So as I Pray ...

"Autumn" thame works (in my head)

I am hapy for you, but for me there is no salvation ;./

I am the Bane of my taste

Pain is my Body, Sufferring is my Blood

I have listened over thousand of songs

Unknown to luck 

Nor known to chance

Have withstood pain to hear many soundtracks

Yet, those ears will never hear anything

So as I Pray ...

"Autumn" thame works (in my head)

I'll have a look and see if I can find anything for you, don't hope too much, though.

That doesn't really seem like a good reason, since most/all of the work falls to the company that licensed it, not the original producer/developer. And for a lot of VNs, you can take the (partial) fan TLs, quickly QC the finished ones and/or finish the partials and throw them on the market for digital sales. Quick, cheap, and almost guaranteed to turn a profit, even if it isn't a huge one.