Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Canadian Walrus

I don't think I could handle let alone survive someone who's Yandere for more then a few days. Granted i'm not the most social type (leaning more on the anti-social side actually) but if all it takes to set her off is just interacting with girl for more then a few minutes, then i'd be joining her body count by Sunday...

I don't think I could handle let alone survive someone who's Yandere for more then a few days. Granted i'm not the most social type (leaning more on the anti-social side actually) but if all it takes to set her off is just interacting with girl for more then a few minutes, then i'd be joining her body count by Sunday...

I sadly have no problems there....*shiku**shiku*

I'm fine with the commitment and attachment level, I would probably be incredibly happy with it and stay very loyal, however i have a lot of female friends (i'm likeable due to being knowledgeable in a large amount of subjects and coming across as "a nice guy", however I have been friend-zoned and even worse... brother-zoned several times due to being deemed "not particularly attractive"), so her trigger would likely instantly get pulled and cause issues, even though there's very little chance of anyone spontaneously jumping onto me.

I'm fine with the commitment and attachment level, I would probably be incredibly happy with it and stay very loyal, however i have a lot of female friends (i'm likeable due to being knowledgeable in a large amount of subjects and coming across as "a nice guy", however I have been friend-zoned and even worse... brother-zoned several times due to being deemed "not particularly attractive"), so her trigger would likely instantly get pulled and cause issues, even though there's very little chance of anyone spontaneously jumping onto me.

Hmm. Well, good thing for me then. I'm knowledgeable about a large amount of subjects, but I come across as an eccentric and possibly insane person. I still have a lot of female friends, actually, but none I'm romantically interested in then.

The course for you is clear. Become insane like me. 'Kay? We got cookies on the crazy side.~

I have a similer policy,but due to the rocky nature of this particuler translation, and how good the game is, id say play whats translated now. Hell this game may never get a full translation, and whats translated so far is pretty freaking awesome. 

I have been really eager to play this, but I can't bring myself to do it while its incomplete. I would hate to end up really wanting to do Miyako first and not being able to. Hoping the translation gets completed, but I'll wait until I learn Japanese if I have to XD

Hmm. Well, good thing for me then. I'm knowledgeable about a large amount of subjects, but I come across as an eccentric and possibly insane person. I still have a lot of female friends, actually, but none I'm romantically interested in then.

The course for you is clear. Become insane like me. 'Kay? We got cookies on the crazy side.~

people already assume i'm crazy due to them hearing me talk to myself and my abnormal (to them) obsession with gaming, anime and, manga (I am THE otaku at my school, i introduce/convert people to this stuff)... it also doesn't help that i have people read most of my works, they tend to be disturbing. Also to be precise i've been rejected by two, and have been rejected by one twice (failed Momoyo route except we were nowhere near as close))... it's too painful for me to try anymore...

people already assume i'm crazy due to them hearing me talk to myself and my abnormal (to them) obsession with gaming, anime and, manga (I am THE otaku at my school, i introduce/convert people to this stuff)... it also doesn't help that i have people read most of my works, they tend to be disturbing. Also to be precise i've been rejected by two, and have been rejected by one twice (failed Momoyo route except we were nowhere near as close))... it's too painful for me to try anymore...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. That wasn't the point. Sometimes with insanity you run into a point where you stop being romantically attracted to people. Of course, you could move past, back up, or stay there. This solves your relationship issues by not wanting them.

Guest Canadian Walrus

What are you talking about?

It´s Miyako so this gets an instant 1000000000000/10!

But that's exactly why it gets 9.5/10. It just seems...out of place. I guess i'm too used to seeing Miyako with her purple eyes.

Also what separates Miyako from Yuno, personality wise.

Having only recently started reading Visual Novels (Mid last year) I'm still patiently waiting for this to become fully translated. I should, in all honesty, restart my Japanese studies. It's the Kanji I can't wrap my head around, I can understand most Katakana and Hiragana to a certain extent. I should stop being so lazy :P

Well if one CG from Majikoi S is an indication, Miyako seems willing to share :)  if you were to even joke about that with Yuno...er, try tugging on Superman's cape instead ^_^

True, I think you are talking about scenes with

Momoyo, whos her "big sister".

As far as Miyako would feel, better to be harem-zoned than friendzoned.

That's what makes her better than most actual yanderes - she just as loyal, smart and manipulative, but much kinder, less jealous, and nowhere near as impulsive.

"Don't rape me! Please?"

"Okay Yamato! This Time..."

"What?"

"I love you!"

im confused what state is the translation in and is it progressing? i really would aprecciate knowing, thanks

Its a little rocky right now. Last we heard from the translator it was over halfway done, but we havnt heard from him in over 2 weeks. Here's to hopeing he pops back into existance :/

that makes me a sad panda :( and if i look in vntls i only see miyako 85% looking at me, taunting me, insulting me. but i hope this will be wrapped up at least by the end of 2014 then i can read miyako and agave routes and then i can start fawning over the translation of majikoi s

Guest shinypants

Well i've been following this post for a while now so i thought i may as well make an account.
Happy to see someone finally picking up this translation after seeing 85% every day, even if it is somewhat uncertain at the moment.