Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

ok ive looked around and i cant find the complete patch for majikoi s anyone know where i can find it ?

only the routes for the new girls (excluding Koyuki and Tatsuko) are complete, the game is still being translated.

i still find it odd that Koyuki's route is the one being currently translated, seeing as to how it's supposed to technically be the final route that the player does.

6vFPb.jpg

only the routes for the new girls (excluding Koyuki and Tatsuko) are complete, the game is still being translated.

i still find it odd that Koyuki's route is the one being currently translated, seeing as to how it's supposed to technically be the final route that the player does.

6vFPb.jpg

I don't understand why they chose to translate that one... It means we'll either have to skip through all the other routes in Japanese or download a different save file.

It's not like the patch will be out in the next few years anyway, so it's all good.

I don't understand why they chose to translate that one... It means we'll either have to skip through all the other routes in Japanese or download a different save file.

It's not like the patch will be out in the next few years anyway, so it's all good.

They probably chose that because it actually had a story to it unlike most of the other routes which is mainly h-scenes or it's a new character :)

FIRST POST BANZAI~~

They probably chose that because it actually had a story to it unlike most of the other routes which is mainly h-scenes or it's a new character :)

FIRST POST BANZAI~~

Tatsuko's route and Agave after would make more sense then, as you can't access the Koyuki route until after you complete most of the routes... including the non-translated routes

Tatsuko's route and Agave after would make more sense then, as you can't access the Koyuki route until after you complete most of the routes... including the non-translated routes

Well if I remember correctly both the tatsuko and the agave after didn't really have much story to it (correct me if I'm wrong) and they were just a bundle of h-scenes and I find it pointless to translate the agave after when the normal agave route isn't even translated. And there's a benkei h-scene in koyuki's route so he might be translating it for that since he's translating Benkei's route aswell :)

Guest Unavailable

do you understand how time consuming and difficult translating these vns are?

You know, I was thinking about this the other day. My wife had asked me how come I can't read Japanese yet given my exposure level to it. Every translation project I've followed has seemed slow. I speak Spanish and Italian, and could see myself being able to translate a sentence as easily as copying it directly.

Is there an aspect to Japanese that makes it more complicated? I know a lot of people in books describe how their name is written, and how it's read (in English, this is completely unnecessary unless your name is just spelled weird),  so I'm assuming there's many different meanings to the same written words?

I am genuinely curious, and would just like to learn. This isn't directly related to this translation project.

You know, I was thinking about this the other day. My wife had asked me how come I can't read Japanese yet given my exposure level to it. Every translation project I've followed has seemed slow. I speak Spanish and Italian, and could see myself being able to translate a sentence as easily as copying it directly.

Is there an aspect to Japanese that makes it more complicated? I know a lot of people in books describe how their name is written, and how it's read (in English, this is completely unnecessary unless your name is just spelled weird),  so I'm assuming there's many different meanings to the same written words?

I am genuinely curious, and would just like to learn. This isn't directly related to this translation project.

Spanish ftw (?)

I think what's hard about Japanese is the kanji structure, at least for me. A word can be represented by like four or more kanji, and some of them will have different meaning and all ;u; 

An answer from someone who actually knows Japanese would be better though >.<

ok ive looked around and i cant find the complete patch for majikoi s anyone know where i can find it ?

I never said all of majikoi s was translated. I said all of the NEW GIRLS routes in S were translated. There is no complete patch yet.

Edit: Ah dam didn't realize someone else already answered your question.

Can anyone tell me what's different about majikoi r and majikoi other than the fact that majikoi r is on ps3 and majikoi is on PC?

Never knew this was a thing. here's the description from vndb.

Three times an average game's text volume, more than 20 endings, new insert songs, mahjong and card battle minigames.

Since it's a ps3 game, all of the h scenes should have been removed as well.

Never knew this was a thing. here's the description from vndb.

Three times an average game's text volume, more than 20 endings, new insert songs, mahjong and card battle minigames.

Since it's a ps3 game, all of the h scenes should have been removed as well.

wow but if it actulay axpands on the story it might be nice to take a look on it - anyone played the PS 3 version ?

I never said all of majikoi s was translated. I said all of the NEW GIRLS routes in S were translated. There is no complete patch yet.

Edit: Ah dam didn't realize someone else already answered your question.

i just re read what you said and damn i read it wrong the first time sorry dude my bad

There is only a partial patch that translates Tsubame,Margit,Monshiro,Kokoro and Iyo route.

Wairu translations is currently doing the TL for Koyuki´s route but they´re still at 25% so it will take a while before it gets released.

I think someone in this project contact me about helping TL this VN :P

I have to warn you a bit since my english skill is really bad. (I try to fix it now.)

Spanish ftw (?)

I think what's hard about Japanese is the kanji structure, at least for me. A word can be represented by like four or more kanji, and some of them will have different meaning and all ;u; 
An answer from someone who actually knows Japanese would be better though >.<

1 word can be 1 or more kanji

I just came by for my daily dose of being a jerk. I am almost done reading Miyako. 

Let the hating begin!*Laughs maniacally*

uuuuuuuugh. going through the game again myself. It's so painful to see miyakos reactions every time i start a new route and she realizes the mc is in love with someone else :(

FYI, your Grimmjow pic is dam sexy.

After seeing people get excited over this project, I really want to play Majikoi. But as a general rule, I never play games until the patch covers the entire game, so I've been waiting for Miyako to be translated before I download the game. So even though I know next to nothing about the game, I'm joining the long list of supporters!

After seeing people get excited over this project, I really want to play Majikoi. But as a general rule, I never play games until the patch covers the entire game, so I've been waiting for Miyako to be translated before I download the game. So even though I know next to nothing about the game, I'm joining the long list of supporters!

there's actually more after Miyako... there's still the agave route and several side-routes

FIRST POST BANZAI~~

What?! Monshiro's route! :ph34r: You're treading dangerous territory with that statement.

i actually followed the same rule up untill i decided to play majikoi despite it not being fully patched couls i really really really really really wanted to and i dont regret it since then ive been a bit more lax about it and will now play games where the common route and at least 3 heroines of a game i want to play are patched :D trust me you wont regret playing majikoi its one of if not the best vn ive ever played as im sure most people on this thread will agree :)