Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

True that, even the church scene is sort of universal - with minor changes.

But it is just my gut feeling. And BTW it was always ment to be a remake, not an expansion of the story - so it is pretty obvious it will be based on Fate.[/quote/]

The other routes aren't expansions... It's a remake because FSN are 3 separate stories, and they are making it again. Just because it's a remake doesn't mean it's Fate.

Only you cant simply put 3 routes into a simgle anime. Or at least it was never done before successfully. Drama will suffer if you play route after route after route.

So they have to make it a single route in single season. And if this is a reamake that is aimed at the new ppl dont knowing the story yet, but enjoyed Fate Zero it is only natural they will start from the most iconic route ie Fate - probably weith small alterations to show some characters from Zero - like Zouken.

Only you cant simply put 3 routes into a simgle anime. Or at least it was never done before successfully. Drama will suffer if you play route after route after route.

So they have to make it a single route in single season. And if this is a reamake that is aimed at the new ppl dont knowing the story yet, but enjoyed Fate Zero it is only natural they will start from the most iconic route ie Fate - probably weith small alterations to show some characters from Zero - like Zouken.

All right, I'm curious. Why can't they make every route?

heh I tent to sound too definete in my statements.

I am almost sure there are not going to give us all 3 routes right now. They can ofc Give us Fate now, UBW in half a year and then Heavens Feel some next year, but the definatly wont make them all go in a single cour. And I don belive they will make them air one by one without any time in between them.

Why ? - thats how the world economics work. People are dumber and dumber every year, and giving them a story split into 3 alternative realities, would be too confusing to your average teen kid watching this.

Thats why original Fate adaptation by Deen, sort of tryied merging all 3 routes toghether to show cool moments from all of them in single story. We know that got fans angry - thats why i think this time it will be a bit more clean Fate route this time. Then maybe we will get other 2 routes in annother year or 2. But i wouldnt be counting on that.

But ofc nobody has any definate answers  - it is all speculation. Educated or not it is still a guess.

#AkaliMechanics

My favorite champs (and main ones) are Orianna and Kassadin. I like using my brains and Orianna is one of the most difficult if not the most difficult champ to play. Meanwhile back in Season One I loved Kass and now with his rework hes more fun to play than he ever was before.

SYNDRA FTW!!!

I'm pretty sure they'll mess up if they try to do so.

Why? 24 episodes for Fate, 24 episodes  for UBW, 24 episodes for HF. C'mon, it's Ufotable. They have the budget, and they got all the money for the first 5 Kara no Kyoukai movies up front, so it's obvious they know how to spend and what to spend on.

Why? 24 episodes for Fate, 24 episodes  for UBW, 24 episodes for HF. C'mon, it's Ufotable. They have the budget, and they got all the money for the first 5 Kara no Kyoukai movies up front, so it's obvious they know how to spend and what to spend on.

Like Angmir said, I think it would be difficult to understand for some people.

I don't think anyone had any problems understanding Higurashi, and they did the same thing, just with fewer episodes in-between. 

Though I would imagine it'd be pretty tedious to watch the beginning of each route over again. Twice. That may put off some people.

They seem to like forcing a solid story structure with anime's by having a decisive true route so that there aren't multiple endings to mess with the adaptations integrity. I guess it is something like "would you enjoy watching a movie that didn't have a true ending?".

Multiple endings work well in formats where you have personal control over what happens because you can cater to your own preferences that way, but not giving something like FSN a canonical ending might hurt continuity later on.

They seem to like forcing a solid story structure with anime's by having a decisive true route so that there aren't multiple endings to mess with the adaptations integrity. I guess it is something like "would you enjoy watching a movie that didn't have a true ending?".

Multiple endings work well in formats where you have personal control over what happens because you can cater to your own preferences that way, but not giving something like FSN a canonical ending might hurt continuity later on.

Fate/Stay Night never had a canon route. Hell, HA has bits and pieces from every route.

Fate/Stay Night never had a canon route. Hell, HA has bits and pieces from every route.

I was referring to how for the FSN anime they chose to base it mainly off of the Fate route rather than have him go through the routes of all three heroines exactly.

It would have taken some budget to do so. Even Clannad only put out the Tomoyo and Kyou routes as OVA's much later, and in a way that people wouldn't confuse them with the main storyline.

I believe this new show is the "brotherhood" treatment. 

Fate route is not exactly the best of the 3 but it fares well as an introduction.

That said, Zero has already filled in the newcomers so we may have a Fate

without all the mumbo jumbo about masters,servants,classes, church, etc.etc.

It would probably be faster paced and full of witty dialogue like Zero.

As much as I want it to be HF.. it won't. DEEN made a huge mess with Fate and UBW,

and so, Ufotable will give the series the justice it deserves.

As for UBW and HF, maybe they'll come sometime later as independent cours.

It's not impossible, I know 2 or 3 omnibus format animes and both were really successful.

Stay away from the VN suggestions.

Holy+++_d167b52847a0732a79ab926ae9e3441d

I uh... You know, I'll take your word on that one. 

On an off note: DnD enthusiasts, what's a solid encounter for a group of 6 level 7 adventurers who are heavily melee oriented? 4 melee dudes, and 2 casters. One's a cleric. We're rockin' 3.5 up in this bitch!

We should totally make a WOW guild with ppl from this thread, when I start playing again (summer holidays, IF I get a job by then).

8EKVW.gif

shaddap!!!(no hard feeling)

Stay away from the VN suggestions.

Holy+++_d167b52847a0732a79ab926ae9e3441d

U mean my nukige list??? hehehehe

So after reading pretty much every page in this thread, I'm convinced you guys know your VN's, as well as your "Preferences," :D   And because of that and other facotrs, I've made an account just to talk to you guys!

So let me start by saying thanks for the continued work on the Miyako route.  I just finished all available english routes, but I think Miyako's might be the best given how she's always acting.  So the wait is even harder   -_-

So now, against all the (actually stated, typed, and well meaning) numerous warnings about staying away from the VN suggestions... are there any VN's you guys could recommend to me that are light hearted?  By that I mean where they don't kill of the person your after (at least in the good route endings) at the end.  Nothing like Muvluv please.  I checked the VNDB page and almost everyone is subject to

rape, horrible traumas, and unavoidable death. So unless I'm reading the description for VNDB's use of death wrong, pretty much anyone you go after dies.  Same for MuvLuv Alternate.

I'm easily psychologically affected by outside sources, so when my "crush" dies, it totally kills my mood all day.  

VN's like this Majikoi title or Katawa Shoujo are my favorites.  I can deal with strife, suspension, drama, and side character death, or faked death.  Long as it ends well.  Would like to avoid VN's where you have no say in matters, and are forced into being a complete and rampaging dick all game, like School Days, but if thats only one characters route, no problems!  

EDIT:  Also, I'm not against Otome VN's.   They're an interesting change of pace and perspective change!

I know I'm asking alot, but since everyone here seems to REALLY know their stuff, I figured I might as well ask! :D

So to be contribute to this:  Who is your favorite character in Majikoi?  It doesn't have to be the main girls, it could also be a guy.

I'll try to make a custom (but crappy) .gif as payment involving Miyako.