Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Haro, image editor here. :3

So my inbox is kinda overrun with questions about the decensor/decensor patch I made. XD

For all those who asked, here's a couple of important things about it.

1. Decensor is complete.

2. Decensor patch will be released when we decide to do so (maybe when Miyako partial is released, or maybe till the whole thing is completed.)

Haro, image editor here. :3

So my inbox is kinda overrun with questions about the decensor/decensor patch I made. XD

For all those who asked, here's a couple of important things about it.

1. Decensor is complete.

2. Decensor patch will be released when we decide to do so (maybe when Miyako partial is released, or maybe till the whole thing is completed.)

Oh la la o:

"whenever we decide to do so" is always the right time.

Guest Draconos

ofc....why u dont play a round or two.....

when im bored, i'll play more than 3 rounds of LOL with mates....

whts ur main champ??

i'm Akali,Jinx n adc Kayle.

#AkaliMechanics

My favorite champs (and main ones) are Orianna and Kassadin. I like using my brains and Orianna is one of the most difficult if not the most difficult champ to play. Meanwhile back in Season One I loved Kass and now with his rework hes more fun to play than he ever was before.

New Fate Stay Night preview is officially out.

DDL: https://www.mediafire.com/?e3m4rpmgsa47ckg

Got kinda mixed feelings about it. They seem to be struggling with Rin, and Archer has a weird expression.

Edit: Video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWM00m7AnaQ

Won't nitpick the art, it looks fine. In fact, it looks pretty damn good.......

...Fangasm  :wub: 

Won't nitpick the art, it looks fine. In fact, it looks pretty damn good.......

...Fangasm  :wub: 

1:07

You call that good?? LOOK AT HER FACE! (The end of the spin shot, not the hand-on-face shot.)

Also, people are saying that it's either Fate or UBW because Shirou has all the Command Spells in the Church shot, which he doesn't in UBW. But then again, that's still just speculation.

1:07

You call that good?? LOOK AT HER FACE! (The end of the spin shot, not the hand-on-face shot.)

Also, people are saying that it's either Fate or UBW because Shirou has all the Command Spells in the Church shot, which he doesn't in UBW. But then again, that's still just speculation.

I doubt that split second shot would ruin the integrity of the entire anime.

I'm sure they can mix up the plot any way they like.

Downloading right now.

But looking at yours reactions I say it is eighter Fate, or a "original story" as it was hinted some time back.

Ofc even this "Original Story" would be mostly a mix of all other routes with 20% maybe of new content.

Watched this just now - well it is old good Fate as far as I can tell.

And Rin nose in summonning Circle is indeed bizare. she looks like Voldemort.

Downloading right now.

But looking at yours reactions I say it is eighter Fate, or a "original story" as it was hinted some time back.

Ofc even this "Original Story" would be mostly a mix of all other routes with 20% maybe of new content.

Is that her summoning archer?

Is that her summoning archer?

99% yes ;p

I change my mind - all characters suffer from short lowplaced on face and curved noses- Rin example is just mostly noticable.

Whats so difficult in making nose look natural !

Downloading right now.

It's the prologue, lol. None of those scenes are exclusive to any routes, except, maybe, the church scene.

It's the prologue, lol. None of those scenes are exclusive to any routes, except, maybe, the church scene.

True that, even the church scene is sort of universal - with minor changes.

But it is just my gut feeling. And BTW it was always ment to be a remake, not an expansion of the story - so it is pretty obvious it will be based on Fate.

True that, even the church scene is sort of universal - with minor changes.

But it is just my gut feeling. And BTW it was always ment to be a remake, not an expansion of the story - so it is pretty obvious it will be based on Fate.

The other routes aren't expansions... It's a remake because FSN are 3 separate stories, and they are making it again. Just because it's a remake doesn't mean it's Fate.