Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

Scarlet Johanson - Yes Yes and Yes

I think you get the bad idea about Hawtness

If your idea of hot is that U get boner just seeing her/him/it, thats where misuderstanding between us come from.

I think that evry Cute and pretty girl can arrouse a healthy guy. Sure sometimes girl have to work for the money xD, but yeah it is still doeable.

Emma Watson in her 15s was kind of hot too, not rly my type but I remember watching a few Hairy Twatter parodies ;]

PPL saying that underage girls arent sexualy atractive are hypocrites, I have seen a lot of 13-14 years old girls that were so erotic and so luscivious that nobody could have though otherwise.

It is a bad and foolish mindset to deny that what is forbidden is not tempting at all, instead we must restrain ourselfs even as we are fully aware of our temtations ;]

In order to be humans we must learn to rule over our weaknesses instead of just denying them !

LOL where that monologue came from !

No, I don't think that hot means giving you a boner with a wink, I mean simply that, being hot. For example, a girl can have a decent face, but an incredible figure, making her hot. Yet she won't be cute or pretty.

Also, let's not fanboy here. Scarlett Johansson is incredibly hot, and quite pretty. But cute? She's everything but cute.

Said so a bunch of pages ago : p

• Replies 18.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Update: Chika's route at 100%!   I'm still going to give it a once-over before handing it over to Ouraibaa, which might take a couple of days, but in the meantime:   http://strawpoll.me/2547512

update: Chika route done, handed off for QC-ing. Which means voting is now closed.   ...And, in what should come as a surprise to absolutely no one, Mayo wins.

Maan, you all write an awful lot. I have to spend my little free time everyday to keep up with the thread haha, and I think it's going faster and faster these days. Also the translation is still

Now that you reminded me of Nichijou, I started wondering which part of it was the funnier for you. For me it was this (in 3 parts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UnNsH9L2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9490HZSiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVPcJn7bsLM

No, I don't think that hot means giving you a boner with a wink, I mean simply that, being hot. For example, a girl can have a decent face, but an incredible figure, making her hot. Yet she won't be cute or pretty.

Also, let's not fanboy here. Scarlett Johansson is incredibly hot, and quite pretty. But cute? She's everything but cute.

Said so a bunch of pages ago : p

Okey then lets clarify the last thing ?

What is Cute ? Or more importantly - what girl is cute ?

If the answer is - cute girl is pretty girl that is not sexualy atractive - I reject that answer.

Kanji for Kawaii in japanese means "Able to be Loved" or simply "Loveable"

So Cute means the same as Lovely -> ie beautyfull but in more pure non erotic way.

Never I will accept ppl saying that older woman cannot be cute. If woman is more volpturous it doesnt deny her right to be also seen in less sexualy oriented way - thereby calling her Cute if she is so is perfectly viable. And if Scarlet Johanson isnt cute - I dont know who is. (not saying that as a fanboy)

Are you serious? 133 notifs. Are you serious?

Now that you reminded me of Nichijou, I started wondering which part of it was the funnier for you. For me it was this (in 3 parts):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UnNsH9L2g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e9490HZSiQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVPcJn7bsLM

My personal favorites;

Yukko Lost Her Wallet

The Shrine Incident

Mio Snaps

And Lolicon - I dont want to force my believes on you or anything :)

I belive we share more in common, that we think we differ.

I am just borred and write a post in between matches while playing WOT to keep myself entertained ; ]

sorry everyone for ignoring your post with the videos ;p

I have no bloddy idea what you ment posting those creepy songs - but I blame in on Japan - where amazing (and fucked up) happen.

I get that, i know several people who find Scarlett Johansson's general deadpan facial expressions to be a tad intimidating, so they say she's incredibly hot, but not cute

meanwhile i know several who classify Ariana Grande as both cute and hot due to her generally very upbeat appearance and attitude

And Lolicon - I dont want to force my believes on you or anything :)

I belive we share more in common, that we think we differ.

I am just borred and write a post in between matches while playing WOT to keep myself entertained ; ]

sorry everyone for ignoring your post with the videos ;p

I have no bloddy idea what you ment posting those creepy songs - but I blame in on Japan - where amazing (and fucked up) happen.

You're unreasonably sensible for a certain Fushikawa Kokoro. Did Yamato do something to you?

Also, how much can you recommend WOT? I'm looking for a good time waster.

Speaking of browser games, any of you played the indie Attack on Titan game on fenglee?

Okey then lets clarify the last thing ?

What is Cute ? Or more importantly - what girl is cute ?

If the answer is - cute girl is pretty girl that is not sexualy atractive - I reject that answer.

Kanji for Kawaii in japanese means "Able to be Loved" or simply "Loveable"

So Cute means the same as Lovely -> ie beautyfull but in more pure non erotic way.

Never I will accept ppl saying that older woman cannot be cute. If woman is more volpturous it doesnt deny her right to be also seen in less sexualy oriented way - thereby calling her Cute if she is so is perfectly viable. And if Scarlet Johanson isnt cute - I dont know who is. (not saying that as a fanboy)

I think you are still mistakenly putting the 3 areas together. It's obvious that there are less and less chances for older women to be cute. They can still be pretty and hot, but cute usually goes togeher with refreshing and young. Don't accept it if you don't want to, but people grow, like it or not.

Also, you hinted it, and yes it's pretty much like cute and hot are somewhat opposite. Cute tends to be anti-sexualized, and the opposite goes for hot. It'll be very tough to find a cute and hot girl, although it's possible. But of one thing I'm 100% sure, Scarlett Johansson is a perfect example of a pretty and hot girl who's not cute.

You're unreasonably sensible for a certain Fushikawa Kokoro. Did Yamato do something to you?

Speaking of browser games, any of you played the indie Attack on Titan game on fenglee?

LOL is a good time waster....

WOW too....avery good time waster.....i missed 2 days of school when i played WOW.

...my bad...

Alright, then how about......looks like Kendo Crush hit two milestones in the process of getting their $14 000, so now there will be extra content (?)

And they'll leave paypal and some other things opened, too, I think, so they might even hit the $16,000 one.

...my bad...

Alright, then how about......looks like Kendo Crush hit two milestones in the process of getting their $14 000, so now there will be extra content (?)

That's 2 stretch goals already. If this keeps going they're gonna have to create another romanceable character.

LOL is a good time waster....

WOW too....avery good time waster.....i missed 2 days of school when i played WOW.

I've never played and am not interested in WOW. It feels too intricate for me to catch up.

I play DotA 2 instead of LOL, I like it better. It's just my friends haven't been online recently  -_-

That's 2 stretch goals already. If this keeps going they're gonna have to create another romanceable character.

I've never played and am not interested in WOW. It feels too intricate for me to catch up.

I play DotA 2 instead of LOL, I like it better. It's just my friends haven't been online recently  -_-

I played HON,LOL n DOTA2.

stop playin ages ago cuz i got bored. My time waster right now is spamming this forum n a personal project.

If i tried to roleplay Fushikawa all the time I would have to do nothing but Insult everyone here all day ;p.

So I am cutting myself some slack here ;p

And About WOT - DONT TOUCH IT - if you do your life will suffer. That thing is stealing your time like nothing else. If you are lucky you will cut yourself loose after a month or 2 - if not you are done for.

But sure - it is free enjoyable, and you allways want grind more to unlock next tank ...

I played HON,LOL n DOTA2.

The procrastination is strong with this one.

If i tried to roleplay Fushikawa all the time I would have to do nothing but Insult everyone here all day ;p.

So I am cutting myself some slack here ;p

And About WOT - DONT TOUCH IT - if you do your life will suffer. That thing is stealing your time like nothing else. If you are lucky you will cut yourself loose after a month or 2 - if not you are done for.

But sure - it is free enjoyable, and you allways want grind more to unlock next tank ...

True enough.

Alright then. I'm touching the damn thing.

They are sure to be happy about it. I mean, no matter what they say about "dividing the funds", I'm pretty sure that above a certain number, they start taking a share for the "team" to save, instead of pouring 100% of what they recieve. Don't think it's even possible : p

The procrastination is strong with this one.

True enough.

Alright then. I'm touching the damn thing.

You right my friend.

but i still got good result for exam n quiz.Group assignment though...... become a Lan party.