Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

are any majikoi games translated at the moment i know a couple are being done at the moment but iv only seen the anime and would love to play one of the vns 

you shouldent worry to much about the translation of majikoi not being complete yet enoughs translated that you can play and enjoy it :) same with majikoi s since all the new main character routes are translated

Nope, sorry. We're not an official group, so we don't have a website or anything like that. I can ask Kosuna if you want me to, though.

Hello,a new member here. I have been registered for some time ('cause of this topic) but I just couldn't validate my e-mail (resent it like 5 times) but it finally worked. I'm happy to see you guys working on the Miyako route and could you please ask Kosuna for the progress?

I'm really happy that there are so many fans of Miyako,she is just awesome and I really feel guilty when I finish the route with some girl and Miyako is just standing there,unhappy. It especially hit me when in some route it was talking about the future of the characters, like Wanko, Momoyo etc and then it said : "Miyako still loves Yamato" . Damn,that crushed my heart. Miyako was the first route that I played in any of the Majikoi games. I played Momoyo second and really liked it. Wanko was cute I guess,I didn't really like Yukie because I feel that if any guy approached her she would end up with which is so different that Momoyo,Miyako,Margit etc where you are like pretty much the only one who could shake their heart. Surprisingly I REALLY liked the Chris route even tho I pretty much hated her (bitch made my Miyako angry lol). Sorry for the wall of text :P

quick question about the majikoi a series i saw someone mention a while back that a focuses more on the story like the first majikoi which sounds great but i was wondering just how long the three storys of each episode are i mean are they comaparable to majikois routes in length couls that would be awesome since im really looking foward to azumi and benkeis route and though its a long way away the android looking girl in a2 who i think is supposed to be another version of cookie :D

quick question about the majikoi a series i saw someone mention a while back that a focuses more on the story like the first majikoi which sounds great but i was wondering just how long the three storys of each episode are i mean are they comaparable to majikois routes in length couls that would be awesome since im really looking foward to azumi and benkeis route and though its a long way away the android looking girl in a2 who i think is supposed to be another version of cookie :D

Length wise they are about average when compared to the other majikoi games, it's just pure route length though, as there is no prologue. Also the cookie is a new service model made, so it's a relative to our beloved cookie

If the one you are talking about is Cookie IS 4...

IS isn't the good ol' cookie, but a robot from the new Cookie series, the IS. There are 108 robots, and during her route they run away from the Kukis.

If the one you are talking about is Cookie IS 4...

IS isn't the good ol' cookie, but a robot from the new Cookie series, the IS. There are 108 robots, and during her route they run away from the Kukis.

yeah thats pretty much what i thought in regards to the cookie thing :)

Length wise they are about average when compared to the other majikoi games, it's just pure route length though, as there is no prologue. Also the cookie is a new service model made, so it's a relative to our beloved cookie

and the route length sounds pretty decent thanks both of you

Nope, sorry. We're not an official group, so we don't have a website or anything like that. I can ask Kosuna if you want me to, though.

That'd be awesome. Might I also suggest the person who created this thread update the first post once we get a status update? If he's still around that is XD

you should tell us when it gets to 85% as a cruel joke :D

Haha, I like that.

its decided you must give us a progress report on Jan 15. lol

Done.

That'd be awesome. Might I also suggest the person who created this thread update the first post once we get a status update? If he's still around that is XD

I think he's still around, but not often. I don't actually know if he's taking part in the translation or not.