Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Suckmypeewee

Hey guys. I'm a new member and this is my first post. I just wanna say that I really appreciate your work. I'm a Majikoi fan and Miyako's my favorite character. I've been watching this post ever since its 30th page or so and recently I just thought that maybe I should create an account and show my support as well.

Thank you!

Yup. Ah.. Brings back memories. I was here from day one. Those were the days. Right in the thick of the action. Not knowing what would happen. Or if they were really going to translate it. Ah.. Those were the days.

I made my first contribution (?) to this thread at page 31. Boy that's a long time ago. I don't even know how many pages there were when I found this thread. I do remember lurking for a while before making an account.

Guest Draconos

i tried a few diffrent one's but dont worry i solved it for some reason they wont open with my internet explorer so i used chrome to do it :)

(No offense but I just have to ask this) Who uses internet explorer these days?

Eh, I've seen worse.

& for an off topic question how about: What VN/Character made you the most emotional?  Edit: & why (If you want)

Mikoto from Utawarerumono. Although she had little to no screen time (like literally less than an hour or two), i just couldn't help but care for her for god knows what reason.