Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Here is Tsujidou's walkthrough

http://moririnmorimori.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-12.html

I founded some others too, but they are... strange. Maybe another version of VN or... i don't know. This one is very good and totally compares to the version i'm playing. If you don't know Japanese (just like me), Google translates this site pretty well, which let you to understand what option exactly you chose.

My god....You dedicated bastard. I cant believe you read 112 pages of that crap and still want to continue.

Also, what the hell did the nurse do to Reina's underling. The thing that Hiroshi had to clean. I am super super curious but my JP was not good enough to catch the  implied  meanings. Though I do have an idea...

My god....You dedicated bastard. I cant believe you read 112 pages of that crap and still want to continue.

Also, what the hell did the nurse do to Reina's underling. The thing that Hiroshi had to clean. I am super super curious but my JP was not good enough to catch the  implied  meanings. Though I do have an idea...

As i understood, she tried to test a lot of her unusual medicine on Tiara, because the last one is the perfect woman to do it)) And THAT nurse has A LOT OF VERY UNUSUAL medicine, i have to tell xD

It was worth it though, I laughed my ass off through a lot of it.

Guest Draconos

It was worth it though, I laughed my ass off through a lot of it.

I remember when I read all pages that were there back when I joined the madness. It was hilarious. Altho I don't remember exact page amount x)