Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You know I don't really get why people deny the existence of a Tsukihime anime. There's been one for a while and I never found a thing wrong with it except it was way too short. Why people deny something when its existence is so obvious I don't know...those episodes of Carnival Phantasm that focused on the Tsukihime cast was advertised so well back when they were announced. :lol:

Anyone here read Jun'Ai? thee story is not what I thought it was. BUT! it is not bad. not bad at all.

I've already written this here - i read this VN. Completed Renna's route more than month ago. Now is Maki. But i paused it for 3 weeks - there are some things it's necessary to do - but i'll return to it at this weekend. The longer i don't read this - the more i want to read again)) Despite Japanese. I think it's very good. Glad that i even didn't expect something like Majikoi, and this VN is worth reading it.

Guest Abyssal

Would really like to read Jun'Ai, but 50 hours of machine translation sounds abit rough. Have anyone tried doing it with machine translation?

Any status updates on the translation?

I'm slowly coming to realise that this project is in dire need of proper management.

There's no update posts, no specific thread, no site to list progress and staff, no

one but this Kosuna person is handling the translation. What about TLC, what about

editing? This doesn't look good. XD

Anyway. I'm nearly done with the decensoring, just 8 scenes more to go.

I'm slowly coming to realise that this project is in dire need of proper management.

There's no update posts, no specific thread, no site to list progress and staff, no

one but this Kosuna person is handling the translation. What about TLC, what about

These observations have been made many times, but there seems to be little anyone can do to change it. So we sit, we wait, and we hope that we actually get a release eventually, rather than another yandere.

These observations have been made many times, but there seems to be little anyone can do to change it. So we sit, we wait, and we hope that we actually get a release eventually, rather than another yandere.

Kosuna is pretty insular - everyone has to wait until he gives them the translated portions to code. Can't work on implamentation if you have no script to code.

Well, from what I've seen, Kosuna may be slow to respond, but he's dilligant with the TL work. Last I knew, he was about 55% done with Agrave as of roughly 4-5 days ago, and was around 60% done with Miyako's route. May take a while, and he lost some time on it with being ill and all, but based on the posts, he's reliable. Personally, I think all that matters is the fact that they are going to get it done - may take time, but it's no longer then we've already waited for it.

Maki became my favorite one at first sight on picture at vndb. But after i started to play i also liked Tsujidou more that at the beginning. Katase is, well... good.

my EXACT feelings so far.

How do you know what route you are in? I know it sounds stupid but is there a particular spot where it just tells you or do you just know as you go further in?

Lol, I've been saying this entire time that we're unorganized as pure fuck. Azengar is the most leader-ish we have, and he's working on getting everything in order, but it ain't easy.

And I'm the TLC guy, if that's the same as quality checker. Azengar handles all the coding stuff. And good work on the decensor.

Well, from what I've seen, Kosuna may be slow to respond, but he's dilligant with the TL work. Last I knew, he was about 55% done with Agrave as of roughly 4-5 days ago, and was around 60% done with Miyako's route. May take a while, and he lost some time on it with being ill and all, but based on the posts, he's reliable. Personally, I think all that matters is the fact that they are going to get it done - may take time, but it's no longer then we've already waited for it.

Good to see you being positive for once. XD

Well, while what you said is true, there's also the fact that he has to take care of real life and other stuff. It's not the most stable team ever, but we're dedicated.

my EXACT feelings so far.

How do you know what route you are in? I know it sounds stupid but is there a particular spot where it just tells you or do you just know as you go further in?

You'll know when the branching choice is, believe me. It'll come down to a simple two choices in a pretty obviously set up dramatic scene.

You're right, of course. You'll definitely know what route you are in now. But as for me, actually, i'm using walkthrough. There are no spoilers anyway plus it really helps to not skip scenes. And there ARE scenes that might be skipped. As for Maki, for example, one ending with 4 differents scenes and h-scenes. If you want, i'll post it's link here later.