Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hmm, I don't know. She is definitely one of the least important characters in the series, if they would give her a route they might as well give every female character in the game a route. (Now that I say that, how many female characters are there actually left that don't have a route?)

still, it's odd...from all I know, Ageha is (maybe?) the only female character from the original majikoi without a route.

Is there a game that has the Ageha route? I just find it so odd that there are zero plans for an Ageha route. Granted it is not my first pick but I mean even Ootomo and Kuki 4 get one? It just seems unfair not to give Ageha one.

If Ageha gets a route and doesn't have an ahego in every h-scene, I'm gonna be so mad.

FUAHAHAHA!!! For my final post on this forum for the next week, I shall answer a commoner's plea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1jaBt2gWGI

You have such admirable dedication to stay in character.

Anyway, as an outsider I've only managed to play 4 routes in the entirety of any Majikoi game. If only I were fluent in reading japanese  -_-

How's progress on the route?

Ageha already had love interest in another series by Minatosoft, its called Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de. Apparently she's into butlers, but she doesn't get farther than 1st base (at least in anime). Guy name was Uesugi Ren.

This was already mentioned.

You have such admirable dedication to stay in character.

Anyway, as an outsider I've only managed to play 4 routes in the entirety of any Majikoi game. If only I were fluent in reading japanese  -_-

How's progress on the route?

Above 50%. It's hard to pry percentages and release dates out of Kosuna.

Also, update: Kosuna has a friend that'll help translating Miyako, so Kosuna is gonna concentrate on Agave in case Yandere suddenly finishes their translation.

Above 50%. It's hard to pry percentages and release dates out of Kosuna.

Also, update: Kosuna has a friend that'll help translating Miyako, so Kosuna is gonna concentrate on Agave in case Yandere suddenly finishes their translation.

I thought Yandere stopped translating? Kosuna is also translating Agave route?

I need to be more up-to-date with these things  <_<

I thought Yandere stopped translating? Kosuna is also translating Agave route?

I need to be more up-to-date with these things  <_<

Yandere disappeared, but that doesn't mean the translator abandoned the project. And yes, Kosuna has been translating Agave on the side from the beginning.

And the rest of us need to be more up-to-date, too. Only Kosuna has any idea on how far we are specifically.

He really seems like a bad team member. Does he not return emails or just does not want to give out updates? Or am I just mistaking it that he does not give updates even to team members?

BTW I mean no offense to him as a dude. Just as a member of a team he does not seem to keep in touch much.

He really seems like a bad team member. Does he not return emails or just does not want to give out updates? Or am I just mistaking it that he does not give updates even to team members?

BTW I mean no offense to him as a dude. Just as a member of a team he does not seem to keep in touch much.

Eh, take what you can get. Sounds to me like he just doesn't want to give out an expectation of when he'll be done only to not be able to meet it for some reason or another. Better to always say "it'll be done when it's done" than to give a date and miss it.

Eh, take what you can get. Sounds to me like he just doesn't want to give out an expectation of when he'll be done only to not be able to meet it for some reason or another. Better to always say "it'll be done when it's done" than to give a date and miss it.

Actually, Dark Aiel was pretty spot on. Although it's likely not something he can control, he is quite hard to get in touch with, and sometimes he doesn't respond to what you asked, like progress reports. This makes for a very slow progress, but still progress nonetheless. He always responds in the end.

Yandere disappeared, but that doesn't mean the translator abandoned the project. And yes, Kosuna has been translating Agave on the side from the beginning.

And the rest of us need to be more up-to-date, too. Only Kosuna has any idea on how far we are specifically.

i find it doubtful that yandere's gonna suddenly pop back after this long with the last 15% of miyakos route or anything else :/

i find it doubtful that yandere's gonna suddenly pop back after this long with the last 15% of miyakos route or anything else :/

Given that no one has seen or heard from takajun in over a year, I think it's pretty safe to say yandere's TL is dead.

So? There's no confirmation that he's dead, and we're just changing priorities. If he's alive, then we get both Miyako and Agave at the same time, and if not, then it's just Agave that's released before Miyako.

So? There's no confirmation that he's dead, and we're just changing priorities. If he's alive, then we get both Miyako and Agave at the same time, and if not, then it's just Agave that's released before Miyako.

The idea that the true ending for the game is translated and released first but if we want to play it we have to skip Miyako's route is ironically funny on quite a few fronts.