Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

If I'm not mistaken, you don't have a choice, you HAVE to read the routes in that order. It has an enforced playing order

Not in Realta Nua. That contains a separate .exe for each route.

I think I remember seeing it on the wiki. Something about that route being the first the author came up with and he just added more later. I don't remember exactly. 

It makes sense it's the first he came up with; The first thing he had to change when he had to re-write the script was Saber's gender. It was the first thing on the list, so obviously the same goes for her route.

If any of us were upstanding citizens we would not even be here. Fan translations are vaguely illegal.

But "Vauge" is such a subjective term - most of the good (and bad) things in life wouldn't exist without that term. Everyone's got a vice after all. Hell, I'm pretty sure the political system that makes those laws in the first place wouldn't even exist without the term "vauge." So, I consider this our pound of flesh. Especially with *this* translation - I've been waiting for this route in Majikoi for four years, ever since the translation started. I don't care what it takes -  I'm going to play this route in English even if I have to go to Hjyuraa's throne room in Yandere hell and carve my own beating heart and sell my soul to him through it.

Hello guys, i would like to ask you guys whats the name of the OST that plays in that big fight in Momoyo's route, it says "Samurai, short version" on music mode but i cant find it anywhere. Thanks

FUAHAHAHA!!! For my final post on this forum for the next week, I shall answer a commoner's plea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1jaBt2gWGI

Thanks to my pathetic laptop I missed the 100th page (damn)...anyway, did somebody play Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete (If my heart had wings)? I'm sure this topic was already here, but I'm too lazy to go to the older posts...I played it, well, most of it with the restoration patch and I thought It was pretty good...It was a good thing that there wasn't as much drama as G-senjou no maou or Grisaia...The kotori route sure was good...should I play the other ones?, because her route was too perfect...(too off topic?I wonder...)

Guest Draconos

Thanks to my pathetic laptop I missed the 100th page (damn)...anyway, did somebody play Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete (If my heart had wings)? I'm sure this topic was already here, but I'm too lazy to go to the older posts...I played it, well, most of it with the restoration patch and I thought It was pretty good...It was a good thing that there wasn't as much drama as G-senjou no maou or Grisaia...The kotori route sure was good...should I play the other ones?, because her route was too perfect...(too off topic?I wonder...)

You still think that something can be off topic out here? If my heart had wings if a VN to my knowledge so it really should be fine. It should be fine even if it wouldn't be VN if you ask from me.

There are some people saying you should only play Kotori's route and leave it at that. I disagree though, even though it is definitely the best one, the other ones are worth it as well. A word of warning though, especially on Amane's and Ageha's routes the translation is sometimes so bad it affects the understandability of the story.

That being said, I actually just finished it myself the other day, and I think it's one of the best VN's I've ever played. Also I thought it was built very well technically. (don't you just hate it when you can't get auto mode to work properly? *cough* Ikikoi *cough*)

Is there a game that has the Ageha route? I just find it so odd that there are zero plans for an Ageha route. Granted it is not my first pick but I mean even Ootomo and Kuki 4 get one? It just seems unfair not to give Ageha one.

Hmm, I don't know. She is definitely one of the least important characters in the series, if they would give her a route they might as well give every female character in the game a route. (Now that I say that, how many female characters are there actually left that don't have a route?)

Less important than Ootomo or Stacy or Lee? or Kuki 4?

They only seem somewhat important because they have a route. Ageha is a pretty cool character. She even appears in They are My noble Masters.

One difference that sets Ageha apart from those three is that in the current stories Yamato never talks more than a few words with Ageha. Ootomo, Stacy and Lee he meets as his equals, and he spends quite bit of time with at least the latter two.