Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
allpukmaster

Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

Hai hai. Guess who's going to Nihon in the summer? None of you. But I. The Mighty Phersu. Of Phersulia. Phersopolis. Phersujin.

going to Italy (rome, venice, florence, and milan) later this week, that's why i'll be gone from the forum

Guest Draconos

Completely off topic, but:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVFKUS4c23o

Calling it. Anime of the year.

Also, found the media button.

Also also, Veteran status. :D

Congratulations.

Must...resist....uttering....that....name

Guest Draconos

Resistance... is... futile...

It.....Is....Not. I have the power of skype and my greek aniki to help me resist the urge. By saying the name to him essentially all the time :P

Its a new story outside the original work.

Seriously? You too? *Sigh* Okay, repeat after me: "We don't know which route it is."

The whole "new route" rumor was started because someone fucked up their translation Type-moon Ace magazine. The correct translation just says that Nasu will reveal new information not shown before, but that can easily be contained in any of the 3 routes.

For more information, consult http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4604-Fate-stay-night-2014-by-ufotable (Biggest Type-moon fan forum in existence.)

Guest Abyssal

I just said what was in the synopsis on Myanimelist. Offcourse they might be wrong. :)

Guest Draconos

As long as first things that come to my mind from F SN and anime wont be "Yamero, SEIBA" and "Shiroooo" I'm happy.

Guest Abyssal

I had to stop watching F/SN because of Shirou. He might be the most annoying character i have ever seen.

I had to stop watching F/SN because of Shirou. He might be the most annoying character i have ever seen.

I haven't watched the whole anime but I've read the VN- Shirou was an interesting character, though I can see why one would find him slightly annoying. 

I read like, 2/3rds of F/SN. I heard the anime adaptation is crap, so I never watched it. I would guess it would cover the Fate route, considering how that was the original story, but I'm honestly hoping for Unlimited Blade Works.

I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

Seriously? You too? *Sigh* Okay, repeat after me: "We don't know which route it is."

The whole "new route" rumor was started because someone fucked up their translation Type-moon Ace magazine. The correct translation just says that Nasu will reveal new information not shown before, but that can easily be contained in any of the 3 routes.

For more information, consult http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4604-Fate-stay-night-2014-by-ufotable (Biggest Type-moon fan forum in existence.)

Well..the PV hints much at a FATE reboot....

not enough Sakura or gore to hint at Heaven's feel

and certainly

no "bone of my sword" to hint at UBW.

They could be flashing the "common"  scenes on purpose but feels odd considering that those are not really necessary if they are going for any other route than FATE. Only a pre-air

will truly reveal what they have in mind, it seems.

Also, senior member status :3