Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

On 3/21/2014 at 9:41 AM, Abyssal said:

But logical :P

Btw. does anyone have a link to majikoi A-3 torrent?

I posted it a while ago, but here's a repost

Torrent: [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Patch (at the bottom of the page): [Content removed by moderation]

EDIT: just finished reading everything i missed today, FWAHAHAHA, curse you if only i didn't have school and familial responsibilities 

Edited by Zenophilious
Removed infringing content

Guest Draconos

I posted it a while ago, but here's a repost

Torrent: [no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Patch (at the bottom of the page): http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B140228%5D-%5B%E3%81%BF%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%B5%E3%81%A8%5D-%E7%9C%9F%E5%89%A3%E3%81%A7%E7%A7%81%E3%81%AB%E6%81%8B%E3%81%97%E3%81%AA%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%EF%BC%81-3-%5Bh-game%5D-%5Bcrack%5D-199847/

EDIT: just finished reading everything i missed today, curse you school and familial responsibilities 

You sound like Hideo. Except the cursing part.

I'm not sure. I never saw the dub of Evangelion. I'm not a native speaker, so I still speak the language with a bit of a 'murican accent, but imagine the most stereotypical accent you can muster up, and you'll be on the right track. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWitZW2szV0#t=649 (prepare to cringe.)

Hmm... my thoughts on this. Let's see.

Who the fuck is Yammido?

Guest Draconos

Yes! I was bored, so I checked Yandere translations. Guess what is now fully translated?

Wont botcher to check. It's a trap anyway

Guest Abyssal

Yes! I was bored, so I checked Yandere translations. Guess what is now fully translated?

Also, Wairu has finnished translating Majikoi S and A-1 and A-2... ;)

No exceptions? What about Hellsing Ultimate?

And what about it? I didn't watch Hellsing, but if wanted to do it - there is no problem to watch with original voices and subs.

The only exceptions I have are for the old nostalgia anime. DBZ for example. I can't stand Goku's Japanese voice. And for Kenshin, I never got used to the fact that he was voiced by a woman talking in a deep voice. 

Oh, yes, you reminded me... There was one anime i could see only in English. It was Pokemon.

What? Majikoi anime? There was never any Majikoi anime. There was never any Majikoi anime... THERE WAS NEVER ANY MAJIKOI ANIME

The only exceptions I have are for the old nostalgia anime. DBZ for example. I can't stand Goku's Japanese voice. And for Kenshin, I never got used to the fact that he was voiced by a woman talking in a deep voice. 

I'm the same. Except for a very few exceptions (DBZ) It's all subs all the time. I love not having my ears bleed too much to subject myself to dubs

Guest Belphegor

Does anyone know if the Majikoi after-stories in Majikoi S are translated anywhere? I clicked on Kazuko's only to find it was all in Japanese with the patch I downloaded :(

I'm the same. Except for a very few exceptions (DBZ) It's all subs all the time. I love not having my ears bleed too much to subject myself to dubs

same here im english myself and still cant stand english dubs they are just so bad except like others have said in the case of dbz which i've watched in english since i was a kid :)

same here im english myself and still cant stand english dubs they are just so bad except like others have said in the case of dbz which i've watched in english since i was a kid :)

The way I see it, is that the dubbed voice actors don't match the characters they're trying to portray. I think the only recent anime with good dubbed voice acting is Baccano.

Guest Draconos

The way I see it, is that the dubbed voice actors don't match the characters they're trying to portray. I think the only recent anime with good dubbed voice acting is Baccano.

I feel like Kariya's english dub voice actor in Fate Zero fits him. Then again I've only seen one episode

Hmm... my thoughts on this. Let's see.

Who the fuck is Yammido?

My exact reaction.

And what about it? I didn't watch Hellsing, but if wanted to do it - there is no problem to watch with original voices and subs.

Oh, yes, you reminded me... There was one anime i could see only in English. It was Pokemon.

Hellsing Ultimate is the one anime where I would recommend watching dub over sub. Crispin Freeman's Alucard voice gives me chills.

Want an example?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GbnMSGXEyE

The fight does is a really minor one, so there's not really any spoilers in it. Completely safe to watch.

You can skip to 4:31 if you only want to see how good the dub is, but I recommend watching the whole thing.

Does anyone know if the Majikoi after-stories in Majikoi S are translated anywhere? I clicked on Kazuko's only to find it was all in Japanese with the patch I downloaded :(

They are still not translate. And no idea for when it will be done. But I know that feeling when you click on these and have all in Japanese :(

Guest kdimi1

I'm back once again guys, and still on the subject of Tsujidou-san. I must ask how you got the translation to be readable, I've done all the ITH and Atlas stuff but the translation I'm getting is total gibberish, If anyone on here can help I humbly beseech thou to do so.

I'm back once again guys, and still on the subject of Tsujidou-san. I must ask how you got the translation to be readable, I've done all the ITH and Atlas stuff but the translation I'm getting is total gibberish, If anyone on here can help I humbly beseech thou to do so.

That's usually the best you can get with machine translations.

Guest kdimi1

That's usually the best you can get with machine translations.

OK then, looks like there's no easy way out, from now on I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to the learning of the Japanese language so that I may better understand the wonders of Visual Novels! Join me my brothers, onward to great victory!

i did think that yu yu hakusho and maybe inuyasha where allright in english but i still perfer to watch them in japanese