Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Also, Yahoo ads are getting more obnoxious. I've been keeping them down with NoScript so far, but it seems like I'll need something for Yahoo specifically since it now has a resize thing.

Dude, just dump Yahoo and use Google.  That's what I did, and I've yet to have a reason to complain.  They're less annoying and they don't appear to try and worm their way past AdBlock.  Plus they don't take celebrity gossip and pass it off as "news" :makina:

Dude, just dump Yahoo and use Google.  That's what I did, and I've yet to have a reason to complain.  They're less annoying and they don't appear to try and worm their way past AdBlock.  Plus they don't take celebrity gossip and pass it off as "news" :makina:

Yeah, I guess it is about time to use Google for something other than a subsidiary for services. I always liked Yahoo Mail for their interface, but it is getting annoying. Not looking forward to updating all my profiles though... :( Guess it shouldn't be too bad if I just change it as I use them.

And yeah, lol Yahoo search.

Yeah, I guess it is about time to use Google for something other than a subsidiary for services. I always liked Yahoo Mail for their interface, but it is getting annoying. Not looking forward to updating all my profiles though... :( Guess it shouldn't be too bad if I just change it as I use them.

And yeah, lol Yahoo search.

I just set it to redirect all of my mail to my new Google address.  That way people don't have to memorize my new email, and I can still use it for stuff.  Haven't touched it since.

what kind of talk we do here again?

No problem!  ^_^

I decided to cut all ties with Yahoo when one of their "news" articles spoiled the ending to Breaking Bad for me, even without actually clicking on it.

story spoilers should just be kicked by a horse and die.