Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

To be fair, both Gilgamesh and Emiya-Archer aren't really what you'd think of when you say the word. I mean, both generally use weapons other than bows. Basically, every type of weapon aside from a bow. Archer generally either uses his swords or UBW, which is just a shit-load of swords. He does, sometimes, use his bow.....but to fire a Noble Phantasm in the shape of a lance. Gilgamesh doesn't use a bow at all, and he is Archer-class. He just straight up fires an endless amount of weapons of all varieties at his opponents.

Consider this, and the fact that Tohsaka had only seen Archer use his swords up to that point....her comment makes sense. It's less 'Hurp-a-durp. Archer class are archers,' and more 'Well shit. You do have the abilities of an archer. Despite only using swords up until now.'

To be fair, both Gilgamesh and Emiya-Archer aren't really what you'd think of when you say the word. I mean, both generally use weapons other than bows. Basically, every type of weapon aside from a bow. Archer generally either uses his swords or UBW, which is just a shit-load of swords. He does, sometimes, use his bow.....but to fire a Noble Phantasm in the shape of a lance. Gilgamesh doesn't use a bow at all, and he is Archer-class. He just straight up fires an endless amount of weapons of all varieties at his opponents.

Consider this, and the fact that Tohsaka had only seen Archer use his swords up to that point....her comment makes sense. It's less 'Hurp-a-durp. Archer class are archers,' and more 'Well shit. You do have the abilities of an archer. Despite only using swords up until now.'

Well, you could argue that Gilgamesh is kinda throwing his swords. You gotta have a strong arm and a good aim to hit the mark (or the Gate of Babylon, apparently). Although, an Archer king kinda reminds me of Madan No Ou To Vandias.

Future-Shirou didn't do that kinda shit, though. For him, I guess he's just better off not actually using a bow since his main power is swords, but his bow skill was better so he became Archer instead of Saber? Also, that lance thing's also a sword, I believe it was called the "Fake legendary sword, Caladbolg" or something to that effect.

Also, at the point that Rin said that, she hadn't yet seen Archer fight, had she? She couldn't possibly have known that he used swords at that point, and she seemed to be kinda confused when Mirai-Emiya decided to use swords against Lancer.

Also, not entirely wrong, but...

Zgk1jD5.jpg

Well, you could argue that Gilgamesh is kinda throwing his swords. You gotta have a strong arm and a good aim to hit the mark (or the Gate of Babylon, apparently). Although, an Archer king kinda reminds me of Madan No Ou To Vandias.

Future-Shirou didn't do that kinda shit, though. For him, I guess he's just better off not actually using a bow since his main power is swords, but his bow skill was better so he became Archer instead of Saber? Also, that lance thing's also a sword, I believe it was called the "Fake legendary sword, Caladbolg" or something to that effect.

Also, at the point that Rin said that, she hadn't yet seen Archer fight, had she? She couldn't possibly have known that he used swords at that point, and she seemed to be kinda confused when Mirai-Emiya decided to use swords against Lancer.

Also, not entirely wrong, but...

Zgk1jD5.jpg

1. Spoiler tag, please.

2. So we've established that the official subs are crap. Now move on.

Time travel's a rather interesting concept.

Since Archer was summoned from the future, I guess that at some point, Emiya started wearing those clothes and got white hair and started really working out. But most importantly, he really did start wearing those clothes, huh? And Gilgamesh's clothes too... He's the beefiest archer I've ever seen (besides Emiya).

Since Gilgamesh has all the real Noble Phantasms, I'd assume someone made them, right? Then is it possible that the creator's a hero, too?

Also, since Saber's never had her wish fulfilled, she stays alive when she's summoned. But, why does she have to repay her debt after she gets the grail? I mean, since she's repeatedly being summoned, the grail owes her a wish or two.

Time travel's a rather interesting concept.

Since Archer was summoned from the future, I guess that at some point, Emiya started wearing those clothes and got white hair and started really working out. But most importantly, he really did start wearing those clothes, huh? And Gilgamesh's clothes too... He's the beefiest archer I've ever seen (besides Emiya).

Since Gilgamesh has all the real Noble Phantasms, I'd assume someone made them, right? Then is it possible that the creator's a hero, too?

Also, since Saber's never had her wish fulfilled, she stays alive when she's summoned. But, why does she have to repay her debt after she gets the grail? I mean, since she's repeatedly being summoned, the grail owes her a wish or two.

Sanada, come on we're trying to get away from F/S night. But that time travel is real crazy and i doubt it's possible, but universe jumping that's more likely.