Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Literally nothing important happened in Mayo's route, therefore Mayo is not best girl.  :vinty:

I'll stick with Wanko being best girl.

The most important thing happened in Mayo`s route they caught the pedo Wanko is in more ways than one ways a 

bitch.

NSFW

This was a little funny at first... can someone tell Jun cole to stop.

Someones talking bad about Wanko... I feel like crying

Wanko is still best girl

I'm totally not doing this on purpose

:illya: 

Are you saying that this was ever funny this is no laughing matter. Mayo is the only girl that is worth mentioning in this fantastic VN the only way it could be better if she was the only heroine and had a fifty hour route. But if you`re going to cry I`ll stop.

This was a little funny at first... can someone tell Jun cole to stop.

Someones talking bad about Wanko... I feel like crying

Wanko is still best girl

I'm totally not doing this on purpose

:illya: 

You're crying in a thread that is dedicated to BS chatter, which inherently means 20% of it is going to be pure troll. I'm proud.  I need a picture of Wanko getting shafted with a metal spear in my life.  Full guro please.

The best thing about the Majikoi patch? Um, that it exists...?

Anyway. Majikoi's strength is, indeed, the characters, character synergy, and atmosphere, as well as voice acting.

Einspruch! MajiKoi is somewhat funny at times, but rarely very funny. I miss the time I first played the common route of Rewrite, because all that Yoshino was awesome. At this point, the funniest thing I've yet seen is him having the choice to stare at the guys instead of the girls during the physical test.

Well well calm down people,

I am now gonna put forth the name the best girl who you just can't deny

Suspense build up .......

Gen-san

5688-1411162324.jpg

2sexy4me

IMO Mayo's best due to elimination. Wanko is basically the shittiest girl I've ever seen, and her sis is almost as bad. Cute girl obsession is only funny with Jun. I'm not really interested in Whip-sensei, and despite being somewhat a fan of lolis I can't say I like the class rep very much. Chika is an ABSOLUTE BITCH no matter how I look at it, and I'd rather not even try to take Chris or that one girl with the sword and the talking pinata.