Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

And Lolicon - I dont want to force my believes on you or anything :)

I belive we share more in common, that we think we differ.

I am just borred and write a post in between matches while playing WOT to keep myself entertained ; ]

sorry everyone for ignoring your post with the videos ;p

I have no bloddy idea what you ment posting those creepy songs - but I blame in on Japan - where amazing (and fucked up) happen.

No, I don't think that hot means giving you a boner with a wink, I mean simply that, being hot. For example, a girl can have a decent face, but an incredible figure, making her hot. Yet she won't be cute or pretty.

Also, let's not fanboy here. Scarlett Johansson is incredibly hot, and quite pretty. But cute? She's everything but cute.

I get that, i know several people who find Scarlett Johansson's general deadpan facial expressions to be a tad intimidating, so they say she's incredibly hot, but not cute

meanwhile i know several who classify Ariana Grande as both cute and hot due to her generally very upbeat appearance and attitude

And Lolicon - I dont want to force my believes on you or anything :)

I belive we share more in common, that we think we differ.

I am just borred and write a post in between matches while playing WOT to keep myself entertained ; ]

sorry everyone for ignoring your post with the videos ;p

I have no bloddy idea what you ment posting those creepy songs - but I blame in on Japan - where amazing (and fucked up) happen.

You're unreasonably sensible for a certain Fushikawa Kokoro. Did Yamato do something to you?

Also, how much can you recommend WOT? I'm looking for a good time waster.

Speaking of browser games, any of you played the indie Attack on Titan game on fenglee?

Okey then lets clarify the last thing ?

What is Cute ? Or more importantly - what girl is cute ?

If the answer is - cute girl is pretty girl that is not sexualy atractive - I reject that answer.

Kanji for Kawaii in japanese means "Able to be Loved" or simply "Loveable"

So Cute means the same as Lovely -> ie beautyfull but in more pure non erotic way.

Never I will accept ppl saying that older woman cannot be cute. If woman is more volpturous it doesnt deny her right to be also seen in less sexualy oriented way - thereby calling her Cute if she is so is perfectly viable. And if Scarlet Johanson isnt cute - I dont know who is. (not saying that as a fanboy)

I think you are still mistakenly putting the 3 areas together. It's obvious that there are less and less chances for older women to be cute. They can still be pretty and hot, but cute usually goes togeher with refreshing and young. Don't accept it if you don't want to, but people grow, like it or not.

Also, you hinted it, and yes it's pretty much like cute and hot are somewhat opposite. Cute tends to be anti-sexualized, and the opposite goes for hot. It'll be very tough to find a cute and hot girl, although it's possible. But of one thing I'm 100% sure, Scarlett Johansson is a perfect example of a pretty and hot girl who's not cute.

You're unreasonably sensible for a certain Fushikawa Kokoro. Did Yamato do something to you?

Speaking of browser games, any of you played the indie Attack on Titan game on fenglee?

LOL is a good time waster....

WOW too....avery good time waster.....i missed 2 days of school when i played WOW.

...my bad...

Alright, then how about......looks like Kendo Crush hit two milestones in the process of getting their $14 000, so now there will be extra content (?)

And they'll leave paypal and some other things opened, too, I think, so they might even hit the $16,000 one.

...my bad...

Alright, then how about......looks like Kendo Crush hit two milestones in the process of getting their $14 000, so now there will be extra content (?)

That's 2 stretch goals already. If this keeps going they're gonna have to create another romanceable character.

LOL is a good time waster....

WOW too....avery good time waster.....i missed 2 days of school when i played WOW.

I've never played and am not interested in WOW. It feels too intricate for me to catch up.

I play DotA 2 instead of LOL, I like it better. It's just my friends haven't been online recently  -_-

That's 2 stretch goals already. If this keeps going they're gonna have to create another romanceable character.

I've never played and am not interested in WOW. It feels too intricate for me to catch up.

I play DotA 2 instead of LOL, I like it better. It's just my friends haven't been online recently  -_-

I played HON,LOL n DOTA2.

stop playin ages ago cuz i got bored. My time waster right now is spamming this forum n a personal project.

If i tried to roleplay Fushikawa all the time I would have to do nothing but Insult everyone here all day ;p.

So I am cutting myself some slack here ;p

And About WOT - DONT TOUCH IT - if you do your life will suffer. That thing is stealing your time like nothing else. If you are lucky you will cut yourself loose after a month or 2 - if not you are done for.

But sure - it is free enjoyable, and you allways want grind more to unlock next tank ...

I played HON,LOL n DOTA2.

The procrastination is strong with this one.

If i tried to roleplay Fushikawa all the time I would have to do nothing but Insult everyone here all day ;p.

So I am cutting myself some slack here ;p

And About WOT - DONT TOUCH IT - if you do your life will suffer. That thing is stealing your time like nothing else. If you are lucky you will cut yourself loose after a month or 2 - if not you are done for.

But sure - it is free enjoyable, and you allways want grind more to unlock next tank ...

True enough.

Alright then. I'm touching the damn thing.

They are sure to be happy about it. I mean, no matter what they say about "dividing the funds", I'm pretty sure that above a certain number, they start taking a share for the "team" to save, instead of pouring 100% of what they recieve. Don't think it's even possible : p

The procrastination is strong with this one.

True enough.

Alright then. I'm touching the damn thing.

You right my friend.

but i still got good result for exam n quiz.Group assignment though...... become a Lan party.

so you've been there huh.....hahahahahaha

you dont hve any consoles???

I do group assignments elsewhere, like Starbucks.

Even if it's in someone's home, consoles aren't usually as tempting as PC.

I do have a 360, a Wii, but no 8th gen console though.

I do group assignments elsewhere, like Starbucks.

Even if it's in someone's home, consoles aren't usually as tempting as PC.

I do have a 360, a Wii, but no 8th gen console though.

Hahaha our group played Tekken n the loser took a shot of JD. 

I see, how bout portable? no PS2???

Oh well Jun. Have it your way ;)

For me Sexy (Hot) and Cute arent 2 sides of the same feature.

Cuteness is the measure of how much an object or a person is adored in non sexual way.

Hotness is the measure of how much an object (ewww) or a person is desired in a sexual way.

Thats why I agree with you - that some girls - can be both Hot and Cute.

But I also thing that a cute girl, that has at least started her adolescence is at least to some degree hot. After all if you yourself call her cute - it means she is atractive to you.

Here is one thing about cute and pretty - U can say someone is pretty - and not be intrested in that person - u just say that this person is objectively speaking good looking.

But when you say someone is cute - that means you yourself recognise that person is atractive to you (in not strictly sexual way).

so

Girl that has Cuttness at 100 can have allso Hotness on 100

Girl that has Cuttness at 100 cannot have her Hotness at 0 - thats impossible

Girl that has Hottness at 100 and Cuttness at 0 is on other hand possible. But that is a fetish. As woman with 0 cuteness would be a man.

CUTE - 100 HOT - 100                    - YOSHI -

CUTE - 100 HOT - 0                        -  MURI  -

CUTE -  0   HOT - 100                - KAMOSHIRENAI -

And at last - I dont know why you ppl consider Scarlet as a cold distinct woman - sure she has matured lately, but still she is not the ice queen like some others. I bet you are influenced by some darker films you seen her in lately, but I seen many roles where she was cheerfull, adorable and girly no doubt.

Well, fuck. I've just spent about two hours catching up on 20 FUCKING PAGES that appeared in the last 24 FUCKING HOURS!! Also, Ouraibaa, that butt you wanted the source of was definitely Alexis Texas, but I don't know which scene.

Hahaha our group played Tekken n the loser took a shot of JD. 

I see, how bout portable? no PS2???

I sold my PS2. I sold many things.  <_<

I won the 360 as a door prize and got the Wii at a discount.

I still have a PSP3000 somewhere in my drawer.

Girl that has Cuttness at 100 can have allso Hotness on 100

Girl that has Cuttness at 100 cannot have her Hotness at 0 - thats impossible

Girl that has Hottness at 100 and Cuttness at 0 is on other hand possible. But that is a fetish. As woman with 0 cuteness would be a man.

The Law of Angmir I, II, and III.

20131011153017!Nobel_Prize.png

Well, fuck. I've just spent about two hours catching up on 20 FUCKING PAGES that appeared in the last 24 FUCKING HOURS!! Also, Ouraibaa, that butt you wanted the source of was definitely Alexis Texas, but I don't know which scene.

I love how of all the things you could comment on in the last 20 pages, it's the butt. Sounds just like you, muscles.

I sold my PS2. I sold many things.  <_<

I won the 360 as a door prize and got the Wii at a discount.

I still have a PSP3000 somewhere in my drawer.

The Law of Angmir I, II, and III.

20131011153017!Nobel_Prize.png

isnt ps2 selling price low in Indo???

to uplift your spirit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrQ6lCNMBh0