Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

My name is about as finnish as it gets but it's not too common. I would be truly shocked if some of you would guess even part of it right.

Would be nice if that was my name but last i cheched that wasnt a very common name :P

Whitley?

Pepe? lol hahaha joudan,michael joudan.

ws watching nike ads n just throwing one of fav players.....

@Salmonsushi pick John Doe cuz....u know lol

My name is one wtih my aneki n oni-sama. 3 of us share a pieces of each other yet we are one.

Guest JackK

Anyone know if the translators might pick up Majikoi S after they finish Majikoi?  The other group doesnt seem to be doing it anymore, at least i havnt seen an update since december...

Anyone know if the translators might pick up Majikoi S after they finish Majikoi?  The other group doesnt seem to be doing it anymore, at least i havnt seen an update since december...

no updates for about a year without announcement is enough to say it's been cancelled. half a year is nothing!

...Joe?

(Also, am i now obsolete since there is another Mayazumi Yukie? Same goes for the rest of us doubles)

Ding ding. ;D

(not the obsolete part, though. I like you better than her/it)

I like you way more then the other Miyuki, here have some of the shrimp Tacchan got.

It applies to the others as well.

Thank you. 

tumblr_n4x7zepcMb1syhpguo1_1280.png

I like you way more then the other Miyuki, here have some of the shrimp Tacchan got.

...Thank you (for the shrimp)

Pretty sure it's all one person anyways. But yeah, the originals are far better. I didn't catch the last bit or I'd have mentioned it.

...that is my fault, i edited my post three times simultaneously

Edit:^....i don't even...