Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Fire emblem is one of my favourite strategy/RPG games.Even though i found the games easy(even on the max difficulty.

here goes my number one heroine in FF:

at___lyndis_by_maniacpaint-d632r4f.jpg

I could pretty much send her to the middle of enemies and watch every single one of them die :P

Yeah, I'm letting noone die, so I have resetted quite a few times already xD

True players plan strategies in advance they dont reset the game  :D

Fire emblem is one of my favourite strategy/RPG games.Even though i found the games easy(even on the max difficulty.

here goes my number one heroine in FF:

at___lyndis_by_maniacpaint-d632r4f.jpg

I could pretty much send her to the middle of enemies and watch every single one of them die :P

True players plan strategies in advance they dont reset the game  :D

Not easy when the supposedly most op in early game gets one-hit and dies by a normal troop xD

I have heard by people who has played all the games that the max difficulty in Awakening is way tougher than in previous games (the AI truly knows how to hurt your ass and kill characters).

...when you play Fire Emblem, do you tend to use a few specific characters and make them your A team, or do you just use everyone equally?

In FE and the 99% of tactical RPG games, I build an A team, cuz leveling everyone equally takes an insane amount of time, and usually gives 0 advantage, since all games let you have a party big enough for your A team to include any needed class in every battle.

Hmm i actually use them equally.It allows to adapt better to the diferent maps layouts.

I do have a main character that is always on my team though, just in case things arent going my way :P

In Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken that character was Lyn.Elliwood was just plain lame and Hector only served as a meat shield

Not easy when the supposedly most op in early game gets one-hit and dies by a normal troop xD

I have heard by people who has played all the games that the max difficulty in Awakening is way tougher than in previous games (the AI truly knows how to hurt your ass and kill characters).

In FE and the 99% of tactical RPG games, I build an A team, cuz leveling everyone equally takes an insane amount of time, and usually gives 0 advantage, since all games let you have a party big enough for your A team to include any needed class in every battle.

Then those people just smashed they way trough the games :P

...when you play Fire Emblem, do you tend to use a few specific characters and make them your A team, or do you just use everyone equally?

I only played the first Fire Emblem, but from what I remember I leveled everyone pretty equally except in the beginning when I leveled up Ike as much as I could on the third mission I think, but other then that I used every character I could.

I only played the first Fire Emblem, but from what I remember I leveled everyone pretty equally except in the beginning when I leveled up Ike as much as I could on the third mission I think, but other then that I used every character I could.

Maybe my memory fails me but i dont remember a Ike in the first Fire Emblem. :blink:

Kazama Family  ?

Yamato - 7/10 pretty good protag

Moro - 4/10 dont care

Kazama - 5/10 I always wonder why he is the leadeer :)

Gakuro - 8/10 NICE GUY ! FTW

MIyako - 9/10 Daisuki !

Kazuko - 10/10 There is no way you dont love Wanko. I love her as a Father and as a Man

Mayuchi - 8/10 YEY we did it Matsukaze ! We are liked by Angmir !

Momoyo - 6/10 She is amuzing a great deal. but I hate Femdom !

Kri - 5/10 spoilet brat that one but you cant dislike anyone in Majikoi (I even came to like Haguro !)

Tatakatsu Minamoto ! - 7/10 Tsundere Gen-san rocks :) He is part of Kazama too !

<Fushikawa>

Fu fu fu

But seriously those 2F monkeys make me sick ! As expected from low born commoners.

Kazama Family  ?

Yamato - 7/10 pretty good protag

Moro - 4/10 dont care

Kazama - 5/10 I always wonder why he is the leadeer :)

Gakuro - 8/10 NICE GUY ! FTW

MIyako - 9/10 Daisuki !

Kazuko - 10/10 There is no way you dont love Wanko. I love her as a Father and as a Man

Mayuchi - 8/10 YEY we did it Matsukaze ! We are liked by Angmir !

Momoyo - 6/10 She is amuzing a great deal. but I hate Femdom !

Kri - 5/10 spoilet brat that one but you cant dislike anyone in Majikoi (I even came to like Haguro !)

Tatakatsu Minamoto ! - 7/10 Tsundere Gen-san rocks :) He is part of Kazama too !

<Fushikawa>

Fu fu fu

But seriously those 2F monkeys make me sick ! As expected from low born commoners.

Who said Momoyo could only be Femdom..

take this Kawakami ryu derenogiri

8sQpH.jpg

Shame to say I don't have a DS... The closest thing I get to Fire Emblem is watching my friends play on theirs.  -_-

Who said Momoyo could only be Femdom..

take this Kawakami ryu derenogiri

8sQpH.jpg

...Somehow I feel humiliated. Where's the dislike button?

Who's your favourite "Kazama Family" member,guys?

Mine's Moro

Look at me. It's pretty self explanatory.

Yay! Hello Onee-sama!

Hello, Kazuko.  ^_^