Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Image editor, yours truly, Helvetica Standard-sama reporting.  =3

Decensoring is 100% complete.

Repeat-

A lot of blood, sweat, cum and tears were shed, but it was worth it. We have a decensor patch, people.

I don't want to see a dick or a pussy again for at least a solid 2 weeks. xD

Anyway, I know it's exciting an all, but I still have one thing left to do before turning this in, and that's: TESTING.

Yup, might as well read the translated routes while I'm at it (I'll lose my Majikoi virginity! :D )

Anyway, here's the progress report:

Decensoring progress:  100%

Testing progress: 10% (Started Yukie's route.)

:D

Wonderful news indeed! My sympathies on your exhaustion, and on how you'll have to run through it all again for the testing portion. But the price you've paid will not be forgotten. Another step towards a complete Majikoi experience has been taken.

Anyone know if the android app VNDS will play majikoi or not?

BTW I'm so happy someone is finishing the translation.

Maybe the original Japanese version - after all, I think "Grisaia no Kaijitsu" is on the PSP for Japan now, so Majikoi ought to come around too. If you're talking English patch... well, not sure. Different OS systems, and all that. But then again, I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there, so don't quote me on that.

A question - what exactly do the heroines all classify as, in terms of personality? I know Momoyo and Tsubame are both Tsundere, and Miyako falls under the Yandere definition. But what about the others? Ones like Chris and Margit confuse me as to whether they're Tsundere or Yandere

A question - what exactly do the heroines all classify as, in terms of personality? I know Momoyo and Tsubame are both Tsundere, and Miyako falls under the Yandere definition. But what about the others? Ones like Chris and Margit confuse me as to whether they're Tsundere or Yandere

How is Momoyo or Tsubame a tsundere? And how is Chris anything BUT a tsundere? And how is Margit a yandere? She isn't batshit crazy nor overly protective. Where do you get your definitions from???

How is Momoyo or Tsubame a tsundere? And how is Chris anything BUT a tsundere? And how is Margit a yandere? She isn't batshit crazy nor overly protective. Where do you get your definitions from???

...Crap! Momoyo wasn't supposed to be there! I meant to call her a yandere.

And while I know Tsubame  is closer to a yandere because of her darker side (Her tarot card was "The Devil" for hell's sake), I personally think that Tsubame has a *bit* of tsundere in her as well - she coldly manipulated Yamato and Co. in the beginning, as the only reason the got close to him and Momoyo in the start was to learn how to beat her.

As for Margit and Chris, I said I couldn't tell because their rather short tempers and protectiveness in their routes confused me. I know Chris has a lot of tsundere traits, but I think that she's got some yandere from Margit. And yes, I consider Margit a yandere because of her obsessive love for battle and over-protectiveness of those close to her occasionally causing the potential for bloodshed, like Momoyo. And can you really look at Margit's love for fighting and the military and not say she doesn't have a *bit* of yandere in her? But again, when first introduced in the original Majikoi, she had the cold indifference and high pride that I'd think a tsundere would have as well - hence my confusion on how to class her.

But these are just how I saw them. Not saying they're right.

...Crap! Momoyo wasn't supposed to be there! I meant to call her a yandere.

And while I know Tsubame  is closer to a yandere because of her darker side (Her tarot card was "The Devil" for hell's sake), I personally think that Tsubame has a *bit* of tsundere in her as well - she coldly manipulated Yamato and Co. in the beginning, as the only reason the got close to him and Momoyo in the start was to learn how to beat her.

As for Margit and Chris, I said I couldn't tell because their rather short tempers and protectiveness in their routes confused me. I know Chris has a lot of tsundere traits, but I think that she's got some yandere from Margit. And yes, I consider Margit a yandere because of her obsessive love for battle and over-protectiveness of those close to her occasionally causing the potential for bloodshed, like Momoyo. And can you really look at Margit's love for fighting and the military and not say she doesn't have a *bit* of yandere in her? But again, when first introduced in the original Majikoi, she had the cold indifference and high pride that I'd think a tsundere would have as well - hence my confusion on how to class her.

But these are just how I saw them. Not saying they're right.

I don't think you know what tsundere and yandere are... And also, there are more than just those two, you know.

http://fictionanimereviews.tumblr.com/post/49318138981/kittenreadshorror-princess-peachie-which-one

The way I've learnt it, you have classic tsundere, who gradually along the course of the story goes "dere" over the protagonist while in the beginning she was rude and didn't like him. On the other side is modern tsundere, who has frequent mood swings from the first phase to the second.

Then yandere is a subcategory of tsundere, but in stead of just rude and disliking, more violent and posessive. Often goes together with sadism.

Kuudere/Coodere is yet another subcategory, meaning that instead of rude and disliking, more distant and not caring. Although this is often a facade.

The way I've learnt it, you have classic tsundere, who gradually along the course of the story goes "dere" over the protagonist while in the beginning she was rude and didn't like him. On the other side is modern tsundere, who has frequent mood swings from the first phase to the second.

Then yandere is a subcategory of tsundere, but in stead of just rude and disliking, more violent and posessive. Often goes together with sadism.

Kuudere/Coodere is yet another subcategory, meaning that instead of rude and disliking, more distant and not caring. Although this is often a facade.

Refer to given link above.

Image editor, yours truly, Helvetica Standard-sama reporting.  =3

Repeat-

A lot of blood, sweat, cum and tears were shed, but it was worth it. We have a decensor patch, people.

I don't want to see a dick or a pussy again for at least a solid 2 weeks. xD

Anyway, I know it's exciting an all, but I still have one thing left to do before turning this in, and that's: TESTING.

Yup, might as well read the translated routes while I'm at it (I'll lose my Majikoi virginity! :D )

Anyway, here's the progress report:

Decensoring progress:  100%

Testing progress: 10% (Started Yukie's route.)

Sweet I haven't posted since like page 17 but I have been reading almost everyday. Thanks for all the hard work can't wait for the new patches to be released to reread majikoi for the 2nd time and of course Miyako for the first

In eight weeks? Damn, a lot a lot happened in such a long time. I'd say most notably the decensoring is done and this thread got moved from the fan translation subforum to games and chatter. I don't know if we got an update on the translation during that time.

Also, you're complaining about 50+ pages where other Wanko read more than 100 in one go :P

oy, i only have a little time on the computer, and as important as majikoi is..there's a LOT i missed..i mean i only got to see up to the mens ice skating of the Olympics before i had to leave, never got to watch any hockey..also it wasn't nearly as much as i had thought, so tomorrow i'll catch myself up in the couple hundred posts that were made, honestly i was expecting a bit more

In eight weeks? Damn, a lot a lot happened in such a long time. I'd say most notably the decensoring is done and this thread got moved from the fan translation subforum to games and chatter. I don't know if we got an update on the translation during that time.

& a little progress on the TLing, but hey better then none.

Also, you're complaining about 50+ pages where other Wanko read more than 100 in one go :P

Yay! Praise me more! 

oy, i only have a little time on the computer, and as important as majikoi is..there's a LOT i missed..i mean i only got to see up to the mens ice skating of the Olympics before i had to leave, never got to watch any hockey..also it wasn't nearly as much as i had thought, so tomorrow i'll catch myself up in the couple hundred posts that were made, honestly i was expecting a bit more

Good luck & I hope this helps: 10 pages is around 30 minutes, 30 pages is around an hour & a half. With that in mind you can time manage it pretty easily.

& a little progress on the TLing, but hey better then none.

Yay! Praise me more! 

Good luck & I hope this helps: 10 pages is around 30 minutes, 30 pages is around an hour & a half. With that in mind you can time manage it pretty easily.

yeah, also nice to see someone came in with another wanko, because she is the best of them all!