Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

On yet again another topic, I have to wonder: am I the only one who finds Ryou's and Eika's abuse of Chouji more infuriating than funny? Seriously, why won't that guy stand up for himself a bit more?

if your talking about ikinari anata then i completely agree really gets on my nerves dude really needs some backbone

On yet again another topic, I have to wonder: am I the only one who finds Ryou's and Eika's abuse of Chouji more infuriating than funny? Seriously, why won't that guy stand up for himself a bit more?

I didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. It's there for humor. It's a moege, it's not meant to be serious.

i dont remember while playing there being any particular mention of

emi not being a virgin that sort of thing means a lot to me too so i would think id remember just couls a game doesent have blood in the cg or mention something about their hymen breaking dosent actually mean their not virgins 

Unfortuantely 

they do actually specifically say she isn't a virgin. The main character actually talks about how it kinda bugs him

It bothered me initially however once I got into their routes and saw there individual reasons as well as finding out Chouji's reasons for not fighting back in Onigase's route, it stopped bothering me

Hey everyone, I wanted to inform you that this thread is soon going to be moved to the Games & Chatter sub-forum.

The amount of derail and spam in this thread could easily earn a lock, but I will refrain from doing this and let it pass with just this warning. 

I'd like to remind you of some things though to avoid this situation from happening again.

The purpose of the Fan Translation forum is to discuss fan translation only.

This thread started going way off topic after some pages and now it's filled with random topics as well as a ton of chatter as if it were an irc and that does not belong in this thread and more importantly that does not belong in this entire forum, that already is a violation of the rules.

The reason I'm not locking this thread is because I see it's extremely engaging, that's why after some discussion I decided moving it to a more appropriate board would be the best solution to not lock it entirely so you can still chat, it will become sort of a spam thread but we already had those in G&C so as long as it's in there it's okay. 

I'd also like you to think about other topics in this board that are pushed down and don't get noticed as much because of this thread that at this point has nothing to do with the board itself and I feel like it's not fair to let it go on like this.

Our forums is separated in boards so you can engage in a variety of discussion wether it be VNs, Anime & Manga, to just casual chatter. But we don't like it to be messy and so it's appreciated that users take into account where to post things in order to keep it as clean as possible.

The Fan Translation board is used to discuss fan translation projects and to post news about new fan translation projects. It's a good way to let people know about your translation project and keep them updated if you have one. It is however only meant for this purpose, not for casual chatter.

If you have other stuff you'd like to talk about.

Our Anime & Manga board can be used to discuss anything anime and manga related wether it be something you're watching/reading  now to the newest stuff that's currently airing as well as anime/manga news.

In the Visual Novel board you can discuss about any type of VN you want as well as VN related topics like VN news.

The General Discussion board is used to discuss about anything that doesn't fit in the categories above. It is however meant for discussion, not for casual chatter. 

Random topics that don't create a lot of discussion or just involve a lot of chatting overall should go in the Games & Chatter board. Here you can post just about anything you'd like as long as it stays within our guidelines, it also has a plethora of forum games you can join whenever you're bored or just want to have a good time.

If there's a topic you like discussing and there isn't a thread about it, don't be afraid to make a thread for it, just make sure it is in the right forum and there's absolutely no problem.

I hope this doesn't cause too much trouble and I hope you understand where I'm coming from, I don't wish to stop your fun, just move it in the right section per say. Thank you for understanding.

I'm leaving the name of the thread stay as is and I'll leave the old url link to the new board so anyone that has this bookmarked doesn't have to worry about trying to find it again.

Honestly now that you're mentioning these rules I'm quite surprised you let it slip this long. :P

Just one thing though, and this may be childish of me, but I dislike the use of the word spam. In all these 116 pages I don't think anyone has posted comments "just to make noise" or to annoy people. It has always had the purpose of keeping conversation going.

Nonetheless, I completely agree on all the other things you've said.

This means the translation project will be getting a proper (report/updates/progress/staff) thread?

Well the person who started this thread was only asking a question. Then amidst that it started turning into chatter.

I don't really know who's translating Majikoi, if someone is at all.

I would PM the person responsible for the project if I knew who they were but searching between these 116 pages is rather impossible. However Majikoi can absolutely have a fan translation thread created by one of the staff involved in the project (if there is one) or someone affiliated or close to them. And yes the thread can discuss progress, post updates, the usual. 

That thread however (if it is going to exist) is not to turn out like this one did.

I have no problem with someone making a proper thread for Majikoi as long as it stays properly moderated and doesn't go off topic.

Honestly now that you're mentioning these rules I'm quite surprised you let it slip this long. :P

Just one thing though, and this may be childish of me, but I dislike the use of the word spam. In all these 116 pages I don't think anyone has posted comments "just to make noise" or to annoy people. It has always had the purpose of keeping conversation going.

Nonetheless, I completely agree on all the other things you've said.

I've had fun reading these pages so I can understand where you're coming from: Calling these pages that people have enjoyed spam is insulting, but I don't think Nosebleed meant it that way.

Well the person who started this thread was only asking a question. Then amidst that it started turning into chatter.

I would PM the person responsible for the project if I knew who they were but searching between these 116 pages is rather impossible. However Majikoi can absolutely have a fan translation thread created by one of the staff involved in the project (if there is one) or someone affiliated or close to them. And yes the thread can discuss progress, post updates, the usual. 

That thread however (if it is going to exist) is not to turn out like this one did.

I have no problem with someone making a proper thread for Majikoi as long as it stays properly moderated and doesn't go off topic.

It is being translated, you can get most of the information about the TL team from the first 10 pages: however the Translator is hard to get a hold of.

Well it sounds like you know who it is so you should cough it up and save Nosebleed some time :P

If he's asking for Kusona he is hard to get a hold of, however here's some of the TL team who Nosebleed can talk to that might help: Azengar, Ouraibaa Hijuraa, Helvetica Standard, allpukmaster.

If he's asking for Kusona he is hard to get a hold of, however here's some of the TL team who Nosebleed can talk to that might help: Azengar, Ouraibaa Hijuraa, Helvetica Standard, allpukmaster.

Helvetica and Allpukmaster aren't part of the TL team. Well, maybe Helve kind of is? But definitely not Allpuk. He just started this thread, he has no further connection to the TL team.

What I would like to see when this thread gets moved is that either Azengar or Ouraibaa makes an update thread in the proper subforum to update the progess once in a while.

We have discussed getting an on-topic thread before, but decided against it since 1) We would get off topic again anyway. 2) This thread would die somewhat, and we enjoy being off topic far too much.

Helvetica and Allpukmaster aren't part of the TL team. Well, maybe Helve kind of is? But definitely not Allpuk. He just started this thread, he has no further connection to the TL team.

What I would like to see when this thread gets moved is that either Azengar or Ouraibaa makes an update thread in the proper subforum to update the progess once in a while.

Helve is part of the team, although he doesn't take part in the actual reading/translating part. 

Once we get a proper update, that could be arranged. (Because God knows it's hard to get statistics out of Kosuna. Hell, we may not even have many, if any, actual statistics until the whole thing is translated.)

We have discussed getting an on-topic thread before, but decided against it since 1) We would get off topic again anyway. 2) This thread would die somewhat, and we enjoy being off topic far too much.

Helve is part of the team, although he doesn't take part in the actual reading/translating part. 

Once we get a proper update, that could be arranged. (Because God knows it's hard to get statistics out of Kosuna. Hell, we may not even have many, if any, actual statistics until the whole thing is translated.)

Well if you wish to you can create a thread to post updates. If it goes off topic again it will be taken care of early rather than late so it doesn't end up like this.

I will leave you to decide what to do regarding that though.

Fuwa was down for a while so I couldn't really get in touch but I'm going to be moving the thread to G&C now.

Well if you wish to you can create a thread to post updates. If it goes off topic again it will be taken care of early rather than late so it doesn't end up like this.

I will leave you to decide what to do regarding that though.

Fuwa was down for a while so I couldn't really get in touch but I'm going to be moving the thread to G&C now.

Fair enough. Although, I gotta ask, what if we simply posted all the details on the first post and said that all the following pages were just off-topic stuff?

Fair enough. Although, I gotta ask, what if we simply posted all the details on the first post and said that all the following pages were just off-topic stuff?

That still wouldn't change the fact that 80% of the thread is off topic. And I think you can agree that cleaning it up at this point is pretty impossible.

I don't have a problem with how it started, just how it turned out. There's been topics that got derailed quickly and got locked for that, this one is out of that league and it only got moved so I think it's a good mid term. There's a link directing here in the other forums so it won't be difficult to find either.

If anyone wants to check for real updates on Majikoi a new thread needs to be created on the fan tl board.

That still wouldn't change the fact that 80% of the thread is off topic. And I think you can agree that cleaning it up at this point is pretty impossible.

I don't have a problem with how it started, just how it turned out. There's been topics that got derailed quickly and got locked for that, this one is out of that league and it only got moved so I think it's a good mid term. There's a link directing here in the other forums so it won't be difficult to find either.

If anyone wants to check for real updates on Majikoi a new thread needs to be created on the fan tl board.

We can still post our updates here, though, right? There are no rules against that, are there?

We can still post our updates here, though, right? There are no rules against that, are there?

Well if you wish to sure you can still post them here, but the thread won't be moved back because of all the off topic discussion.

I'll be leaving the decision on wether to create a new thread or not to you or anyone involved in the project.

Games & Chatter can be used to discuss anything so posting updates here is fine too.

Unfortuantely 

they do actually specifically say she isn't a virgin. The main character actually talks about how it kinda bugs him

i played through again and i still dont see any specific mention of that being the case its hinted at but as far i can see its meant to be ambigious

Guest Draconos

There is no such thing as pointless chatter if you ask from me.

That being said I do understand why people refer to some as 'pointless chatter'

By trying to prove you can have pointless chatter, you are attempting to make a point, which is the opposite of pointless.

GOD DAMMIT, I FAIL YET AGAIN! OH GOD, WHY HATH THOU ABANDONED ME SO?

So, uhhhh.. I'll kinda keep posting updates here I guess XD

Decensor is nearly done. A tentative completion date would be April 9th.

Since I love to tease you, here's another sample  :wub:

WARNING, NSFW

http://puu.sh/7YkLh/7a54756331.jpg

See you around :3

Very nice. The outlines beneath the head could be a bit sharper, but still very nice. ^_^