Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Kazuko and chris from the original gang, personally I like benkei and yoshitsune the most 

I don't know if you can read Japanese, but for myself I haven't seen enough of at least Benkei to say if I like her or not. Yoshitsune a tiny bit more perhaps, but still a bit meager.

Also, yay Chris. I feel there's way too many people out there who dislike her. Definitely my favorite (excluding Miyako? We'll see).

I don't know if you can read Japanese, but for myself I haven't seen enough of at least Benkei to say if I like her or not. Yoshitsune a tiny bit more perhaps, but still a bit meager.

Also, yay Chris. I feel there's way too many people out there who dislike her. Definitely my favorite (excluding Miyako? We'll see).

I can't actually read it, but I can somewhat understand what they're saying, and I've tried reading it with VNR and from what I can understand from there it's a nice route (Talking about Majikoi A-1), but I enjoy benkei even off-route 

I'm neutral with Chris but I can see why people dislike her, though I think people dislike her for the wrong reasons.

Image editor reporting :3

decensoring progress:

-Agave: 100%

-Chika: 0%

-Chris: 100%

-Mayo: 0%

-Miyako: 100%

-Momoyo: 70%

-Umeko: 100%

-Wanko: 100%

-Yukie: 100%

-Others: 100%

Yay! Good work.

Just read all 112 pages... You are all crazy & hilarious & thank you to the TL team for TLing Majikoi.

FUAHAHAHA!!! i have returned from my journey! as always your dedication invigorates me Kazuko-dono!

Just finished reading the 15-or-so pages that came up while i was gone, appears i missed out on some interesting topics...

It was worth it for all of the gelato and espresso though (i've been up for about 40 hours now)

decensoring progress:

+1 Internets to you sir/madam

FUAHAHAHA!!! i have returned from my journey! as always your dedication invigorates me Kazuko-dono!

Just finished reading the 15-or-so pages that came up while i was gone, appears i missed out on some interesting topics...

It was worth it for all of the gelato and espresso though (i've been up for about 40 hours now)

T-thanks Kuki, I'm going to train some more. *Run's off*

Welcome back btw.

My first VN was F/SN so it will always hold a special place in my heart. As for Katawa Shoujo, I played it and i thought it was very well done, though i liked some routes better than others. I only played Hanako's route and part of Emi's route but since (minor spoiler to be on the safe side)

girls being virgins is important to me, i didn't really like emi's route.

other than that I  agree with everyone else's opinions about Katawa 

So as usual another translation group decided to just give everyone the middle finger and abandon a project. I knew this would happen.

Lol.

decensoring progress:

*Applauds*

My first VN was F/SN so it will always hold a special place in my heart. As for Katawa Shoujo, I played it and i thought it was very well done, though i liked some routes better than others. I only played Hanako's route and part of Emi's route but since (minor spoiler to be on the safe side)

You know, that's actually something I've never noticed about Katawa Shoujo,

The fact that not all heroines are virgins.

i dont remember while playing there being any particular mention of

emi not being a virgin that sort of thing means a lot to me too so i would think id remember just couls a game doesent have blood in the cg or mention something about their hymen breaking dosent actually mean their not virgins 

Guest Draconos

hey off topic question here does anyone else like me think that the series nisekoi would make a good psp vn like toradora and ore no imouto.

hey one more post before 100 hmmm what should it be i wonder

I think I'd prefer it to stay as manga. Also what are your opinions on nisekoi anime? I personally don't like it. I only watched few episodes but couldn't bring myself to like it. Especially Chitoges legs.

I think I'd prefer it to stay as manga. Also what are your opinions on nisekoi anime? I personally don't like it. I only watched few episodes but couldn't bring myself to like it. Especially Chitoges legs.

I think the anime is okay, but the manga is more fun, I have the same feelings with D-frag

hey off topic question here does anyone else like me think that the series nisekoi would make a good psp vn like toradora and ore no imouto.

hey one more post before 100 hmmm what should it be i wonder

i think it definitely could, the series has VN potential... admittedly it would also be really easy to mess up due to the whole Raku having to have fake dates with Chitoge, but still there is most definitely potential

it would probably have a lot of Marika bad ends *chortles*

i think it definitely could, the series has VN potential... admittedly it would also be really easy to mess up due to the whole Raku having to have fake dates with Chitoge, but still there is most definitely potential

it would probably have a lot of Marika bad ends *chortles*

good ends u mean D: Marika ftw!

On yet again another topic, I have to wonder: am I the only one who finds Ryou's and Eika's abuse of Chouji more infuriating than funny? Seriously, why won't that guy stand up for himself a bit more?

ikkikoi?

well after finishing it i could tolerate Ryou more as to why she was doing those things (and liked her reactions during the route :P)

But Eika...ugh...annoying till the end couldnt finish that one