https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVFKUS4c23o

Calling it. Anime of the year.

Also, found the media button.

Also also, Veteran status. :D

Congratulations.

Must...resist....uttering....that....name

Guest Draconos

Resistance... is... futile...

It.....Is....Not. I have the power of skype and my greek aniki to help me resist the urge. By saying the name to him essentially all the time :P

Its a new story outside the original work.

Seriously? You too? *Sigh* Okay, repeat after me: "We don't know which route it is."

The whole "new route" rumor was started because someone fucked up their translation Type-moon Ace magazine. The correct translation just says that Nasu will reveal new information not shown before, but that can easily be contained in any of the 3 routes.

For more information, consult http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4604-Fate-stay-night-2014-by-ufotable (Biggest Type-moon fan forum in existence.)

I had to stop watching F/SN because of Shirou. He might be the most annoying character i have ever seen.

I haven't watched the whole anime but I've read the VN- Shirou was an interesting character, though I can see why one would find him slightly annoying. 

I read like, 2/3rds of F/SN. I heard the anime adaptation is crap, so I never watched it. I would guess it would cover the Fate route, considering how that was the original story, but I'm honestly hoping for Unlimited Blade Works.

I am the bone of my sword
 Steel is my body and fire is my blood
 I have created over a thousand blades
 Unknown to Death, Nor known to Life
 Have withstood pain to create many weapons
 Yet, those hands will never hold anything
 So as I pray, unlimited blade works.

Seriously? You too? *Sigh* Okay, repeat after me: "We don't know which route it is."

The whole "new route" rumor was started because someone fucked up their translation Type-moon Ace magazine. The correct translation just says that Nasu will reveal new information not shown before, but that can easily be contained in any of the 3 routes.

For more information, consult http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4604-Fate-stay-night-2014-by-ufotable (Biggest Type-moon fan forum in existence.)

Well..the PV hints much at a FATE reboot....

not enough Sakura or gore to hint at Heaven's feel

and certainly

no "bone of my sword" to hint at UBW.

They could be flashing the "common"  scenes on purpose but feels odd considering that those are not really necessary if they are going for any other route than FATE. Only a pre-air

will truly reveal what they have in mind, it seems.

Also, senior member status :3

Well, I never finished Heaven's Feel, so I probably wouldn't mind too much. Really I'm fine with any route as long as it's as true to the original as possible.

Also, they TOTALLY need to do a part in the end where they animate bad endings. Probably wont happen, but I would get a kick out of it. Shirou gets 

cut in half

like five times lol

Don't know if this will be relavent to the project, but... well, I don't know for sure if the content I'm putting up can be considered "spoiler" or not, but I think the material on the other side of the link ought to qualify, so I'll play it safe.

There's a playlist of the entire Miyako route (Japanese), starting from where the original English Translation fails. It's avalible on YouTube now. Figure that if anyone on the translation team wants to use it to try and gauge how far along they are, or some other reference point, or if someone that reads Japanese already didn't want to wait, I ought to leave it here to review.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUVfWNiMFXli9CychQCkYCPGrBkrTV_LZ

As long as first things that come to my mind from F SN and anime wont be "Yamero, SEIBA" and "Shiroooo" I'm happy.

We will probably still get a lot of "SEIBAAAAAAAAAA!!!!", since that was also a thing in the VN

I had to stop watching F/SN because of Shirou. He might be the most annoying character i have ever seen.

He's only really annoying in the DEEN anime. He stops being annoying at some point during the first route in the VN. Too bad DEEN never read that part of his character development.

I read like, 2/3rds of F/SN. I heard the anime adaptation is crap, so I never watched it. I would guess it would cover the Fate route, considering how that was the original story, but I'm honestly hoping for Unlimited Blade Works.

How is Fate the original story? It's the first story you play, but that doesn't mean it's the "correct" story.

Well..the PV hints much at a FATE reboot....

not enough Sakura or gore to hint at Heaven's feel

and certainly

no "bone of my sword" to hint at UBW.

They could be flashing the "common"  scenes on purpose but feels odd considering that those are not really necessary if they are going for any other route than FATE. Only a pre-air

will truly reveal what they have in mind, it seems.

Also, senior member status :3

Actually, I wouldn't say that it hints any way, seeing as they only really shows common route material. Although the lack of 

True Assassin

might be a thing.

well this is only my opinion but i think its heavens feel because its the only one not adapted yet and also most of the people want heavens feel to be adapted

There's a lot of holes in that approach. Heaven's Feel fundamentally needs the other routes in order to work, because it doesn't solve a lot of the plot points (Which the previous routes did), so to people who haven't read the VN, the route would make no sense, and tons of characters would get killed off with little to no screen time. DEEN didn't manage to properly adapt the VN either, so that doesn't really count.

Besides, the majority of HF is really just cooking. So. Many. Cooking scenes.