Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Abyssal

Finally finished the Stacy route.

The ending theme is the best! it is so hilarious.

Love Sheila too.

Then i have a question since im assuming you have finished seiso route.

Will she stay in warlord mode through the entire route or will she revert later on? getting a bit tired of her warlord character x)

Oh never mind. She just got back :D

Wow, over 100 pages. This is like a subforum of it's own, congrats for being able to keep up with the posts here.

It's to be expected, to be honest.  This place has become the central hub of the MajiKoi community as a whole.  It likely warrants a subforum, but I think all that'd do is splinter the activity and make everything seem less...lively.

Which could be a good or bad thing, depending on your viewpoint.

Guest Belphegor

They are still not translate. And no idea for when it will be done. But I know that feeling when you click on these and have all in Japanese :(

I'm afraid it's a feeling all of us here know too well :(

OK then, looks like there's no easy way out, from now on I shall wholeheartedly devote myself to the learning of the Japanese language so that I may better understand the wonders of Visual Novels! Join me my brothers, onward to great victory!

I think I first realized this about the time i found out that I don't like reading subs. Then I redoubled my efforts when I found Wanko to Kurasou and realized that Vns rock but that almost none of them are translated. If you want I wrote a bit of an article about learning Jp. It is mostly just a bit of refinement on an earlier rant on this thread.

Just to throw my fellow Japanese learners a bone, there's a great free flash card tool called Anki you guys should check out.  It's more or less a program that you import decks of flash cards into, and then you go through and practice them.  Anki helps you learn your shit via spaced repetition; it begins to repeat cards you struggle with based on the amount of difficulty you had (assuming you answer accurately).

Helped a ton when I was learning kana, and there are plenty of decks out there for different levels of Kanji if you're willing to search around a bit.  The dude behind TextFugu (which is another resource I encourage checking out) composed a great Hiragana deck.

Just to throw my fellow Japanese learners a bone, there's a great free flash card tool called Anki you guys should check out.  It's more or less a program that you import decks of flash cards into, and then you go through and practice them.  Anki helps you learn your shit via spaced repetition; it begins to repeat cards you struggle with based on the amount of difficulty you had (assuming you answer accurately).

Helped a ton when I was learning kana, and there are plenty of decks out there for different levels of Kanji if you're willing to search around a bit.  The dude behind TextFugu (which is another resource I encourage checking out) composed a great Hiragana deck.

Greetings, my fellow Textfugu conoisseur. Also, I beat you to mentioning Anki in this thread some tens of pages ago. :P

Also for those who don't mind spending a little money to properly learn their Kanji, the person who makes Textfugu also has a website dedicated to Kanji and Kanji vocabulary at www.wanikani.com. I've been subscribed for a few months now and it's working absolutely splendidly. If you want to know more about it I suggest visiting the site and reading the guide and FAQ's and such. You can also try the first 3 levels for free. By the way, this site does assume you can read kana, so if you can't you should start with that.

Guest Abyssal

Is there a site with all the H-scenes of Majikoi, I can´t find anything :( ?

Would think it is easier too download the game and a Full save.

Actually there is a single Benkei H-scene in S,dont really remember on which route you get it though.

Ah, well maybe I shoudn't have said anything as I've only played the translated parts. The only one I can imagine it being is is the Agave after route, because all the other ones are centered around a specific girl. I don't think Yamato is one for cheatin'.

Business calls me away, this shall be the last thing I see of the forums for the next two weeks, I expect at 15 new pages by the time I come back... don't disappoint me commoners 

15?!? I think we are being underestimated. I once awoke the next day to find 5 new pages. 15 is nothing.

Ah, well maybe I shoudn't have said anything as I've only played the translated parts. The only one I can imagine it being is is the Agave after route, because all the other ones are centered around a specific girl. I don't think Yamato is one for cheatin'.

not in Agave. I believe it is an alternative in the Yuki route but I have not played that on yet.

Hai hai. Guess who's going to Nihon in the summer? None of you. But I. The Mighty Phersu. Of Phersulia. Phersopolis. Phersujin.

going to Italy (rome, venice, florence, and milan) later this week, that's why i'll be gone from the forum