Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

On the other hand, it also means we've gone 100 pages and still don't have any results. >.<

Oh well.

You ruined this not-so-glorious-moment. Uragirimono.

Guest Belphegor

On the other hand, it also means we've gone 100 pages and still don't have any results. >.<

Oh well.

Yes, but this also means we have 100 pages already, and nobody has given up the hope of results yet, either!

WOW! Almost hundred pages.

In the anime, there's the fight against Itagaki sister and cyborg girl. Are those anime addition only cause I finish Kazuko and Momoyo route without it.

Not sure about the cyborg girl, it's been a long time since I watched the show, but the sisters are in the game.

This is also why I don't watch dubs very often, I usually can't stand the voices.

I'm not sure. I never saw the dub of Evangelion. I'm not a native speaker, so I still speak the language with a bit of a 'murican accent, but imagine the most stereotypical accent you can muster up, and you'll be on the right track. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWitZW2szV0#t=649 (prepare to cringe.)

That's why i never see anime in non-original dub. Only Japanese voices with subs. No exceptions.

And yeah, 100 pages) And what will be the next goal? 3000 posts? It seems it'll we be just piece of cake. And i can't even imagine what will be there by the end of translation...

That's why i never see anime in non-original dub. Only Japanese voices with subs. No exceptions.

And yeah, 100 pages) And what will be the next goal? 3000 posts? It seems it'll we be just piece of cake. And i can't even imagine what will be there by the end of translation...

No exceptions? What about Hellsing Ultimate?

Guest Belphegor

The only exceptions I have are for the old nostalgia anime. DBZ for example. I can't stand Goku's Japanese voice. And for Kenshin, I never got used to the fact that he was voiced by a woman talking in a deep voice. 

Guest Draconos

Lol, I got on just in time and saw that the last page was full. I actually rushed it so much that I just wrote "." and clicked "post".

You went pretty far in order to be the the first poster in 100th page I see.

Reading A-3 now. People really don't seem to give Stacy enough credit. She is great.

Also what is the setting for the Stacey route? It picks up around the Monshiro route somewhere but that is about all I got from the intro. My Japanese is still not at master level, only at casual enjoyment level.

Guest Abyssal

Reading A-3 now. People really don't seem to give Stacy enough credit. She is great.

Also what is the setting for the Stacey route? It picks up around the Monshiro route somewhere but that is about all I got from the intro. My Japanese is still not at master level, only at casual enjoyment level.

i'm really looking forward to reading stacey's route, although i'm worried that the machine translator cant handle her japanese. i gets really weird sometimes. x)

Was it just me, or did Stacy get shafted in the CG department?

EDIT: Never mind, just looked and she had more than I remembered.

Still a fun character though. Hope her route gets translated one day.

Guest Abyssal

that is very true. Although i dont think it matters that much if i dont understand staceys jokes anyway ;) They arent that good and i dont think they will make a huge impact on the overall story. :)

Guest Abyssal

How dare you! You don't deserve that avatar!

she is still one off my favorites, so it should be fine ;) 

Her overall character is more important to me.