Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Do the sequels allow for continuing routes from the original, or are they all new routes only? Because I may or may not have a love for Kazuko that transcends the usual fictional character attachment.........

.........and by may or may not, I mean I totally do. 

There is a sequel of Kazuko in Majikoi S but not in the A

Do the sequels allow for continuing routes from the original, or are they all new routes only? Because I may or may not have a love for Kazuko that transcends the usual fictional character attachment.........

.........and by may or may not, I mean I totally do. 

Continuing routes and new routes. (Although routes are obviously dropped along the way, but you can be pretty certain that the routes from the previous installments are present in form of a continuation.)

Aye, 'tis a dreadful thing...I would provide a video link, but I do not wish to subject you fine people to the horrors that would await on the other end. I almost cried the first time I heard Cap't, and I had to close off my browser when Kazuko and Miyako started speaking....dubs, not even once. 

If I remember right reading the cast list, doesn't Tiffany Grant voice Chris? The only reason I remember that is because I remember she did the dub voice for Asuka in Evangelion...and how exactly does that dub job sit with German speakers?

Guest Belphegor

If I remember right reading the cast list, doesn't Tiffany Grant voice Chris? The only reason I remember that is because I remember she did the dub voice for Asuka in Evangelion...and how exactly does that dub job sit with German speakers?

I'm not sure. I never saw the dub of Evangelion. I'm not a native speaker, so I still speak the language with a bit of a 'murican accent, but imagine the most stereotypical accent you can muster up, and you'll be on the right track. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWitZW2szV0#t=649 (prepare to cringe.)

There is a sequel of Kazuko in Majikoi S but not in the A

Continuing routes and new routes. (Although routes are obviously dropped along the way, but you can be pretty certain that the routes from the previous installments are present in form of a continuation.)

Thanks! I may have to torrent that as soon as this semester lets out...otherwise I will probably fail my classes due to neglect.

I'm not sure. I never saw the dub of Evangelion. I'm not a native speaker, so I still speak the language with a bit of a 'murican accent, but imagine the most stereotypical accent you can muster up, and you'll be on the right track. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWitZW2szV0#t=649 (prepare to cringe.)

Oh no no no... I'm not sure whether that voice acting was bad enough to make me laugh or cry.

As for how she sounded in the Evangelion dub, here's a sample:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tfiujkOnEo