Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*preps spray to clean knuckles* i'm on that same boat with you 

I am quietly waiting and building up explosive tension. 

That said you better not reach that 100th page without me or there will be blood. and it wont be mine.

I'm terrified. Really. You can tell by the fact I'm speaking and acting exactly the same way as I would if I wasn't scared. Truly, I am terrified. But seriously. Spray clean your knuckles? Heh. Hahah. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I mean. Yeah. Scared. I'm scared.

I'm terrified. Really. You can tell by the fact I'm speaking and acting exactly the same way as I would if I wasn't scared. Truly, I am terrified. But seriously. Spray clean your knuckles? Heh. Hahah. Bwahahahahahahahaha!

I sense the sarcasm is strong in this one.

i guess you are not scared of this guy either, huh?

swingline%20stapler.jpg

i guess you are not scared of this guy either, huh?

swingline%20stapler.jpg

I am fear.

My japanese is even worser. I barely know any words and since i started some weeks ago I'm not too familiar with Katakana or Kanji. Also I'm lazy so studying goes somewhat slowly.

Your English isn't that great either. Join me, my lazy brother, as an Apathist! Wait. Wrong advertisement. I demand a redo.

Join me, my lazy brother, as a Bi-linguist!

Mhm, totally nailed it that time.

Blood can be a pain in the ass to clean, i'm speaking from experience here, several doctors have messed up when treating me before, it gets pretty annoying (i even have a long patch of skin in the roof of my mouth that feels quite raw due to a doctor accidentally shifting the blade a bit too much when i was getting several extra teeth removed, i was gushing blood for quite a bit)

Blood can be a pain in the ass to clean, i'm speaking from experience here, several doctors have messed up when treating me before, it gets pretty annoying (i even have a long patch of skin in the roof of my mouth that feels quite raw due to a doctor accidentally shifting the blade a bit too much when i was getting several extra teeth removed, i was gushing blood for quite a bit)

I'm glad that we live in such a wonderful world....where blood isn't such an easy thing to remove.

Guest Draconos

I am fear.

Your English isn't that great either. Join me, my lazy brother, as an Apathist! Wait. Wrong advertisement. I demand a redo.

Join me, my lazy brother, as a Bi-linguist!

Mhm, totally nailed it that time.

I'm afraid I wont join you, it would be too bothersome. Also, that's cruel

Guest Draconos

I did say earlier I need to fix the fact you trust me more than that other guy.

I don't trust either of you. I used it to get my point accross

Guest Draconos

Yes, but you trust me slightly more. This must be corrected. Substitutions not accepted. Take both the gun and the cannoli.

I trust you to be evil bastard. But I don't know what to trust about Ouraibaa. Except the fact that I can't trust him

Guest Belphegor

Oh wow, I finally remembered my login info........about 80 something pages later D: 

Are we talking about languages now? Because my japanese is also on megabeginner level. Although I can totally speak german, which makes listening to Chris's accent in the anime's english dub....even worse than dubs usually are :'(

Oh wow, I finally remembered my login info........about 80 something pages later D: 

Are we talking about languages now? Because my japanese is also on megabeginner level. Although I can totally speak german, which makes listening to Chris's accent in the anime's english dub....even worse than dubs usually are :'(

I feel bad for people who can speak German because they can't enjoy Hiter Reaction videos on YouTube.

........They seriously gave Chris a German accent in the English dub? Holy crap that's awful.

Guest Belphegor

I feel bad for people who can speak German because they can't enjoy Hiter Reaction videos on YouTube.

The trick is to just ignore the words and focus on his reaction. I can still giggle at them every now and then.

Guest Belphegor

........They seriously gave Chris a German accent in the English dub? Holy crap that's awful.

Aye, 'tis a dreadful thing...I would provide a video link, but I do not wish to subject you fine people to the horrors that would await on the other end. I almost cried the first time I heard Cap't, and I had to close off my browser when Kazuko and Miyako started speaking....dubs, not even once. 

Guest Abyssal

Here for you:

[no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Oh! Excellent! Thank you. :D

Just finnished Azumi route. It was doable, but alot of gibberish x)

Guest Belphegor

Do the sequels allow for continuing routes from the original, or are they all new routes only? Because I may or may not have a love for Kazuko that transcends the usual fictional character attachment.........

.........and by may or may not, I mean I totally do.