Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Actually since Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road came up,anyone here know where i can get the english translation for it? I tried the download link in the Wairu Translations website but it seems to be broken :(

There is no patch for this game the one on wairu is for minato-soft April's fool the Shakadou-san

Guest Draconos

I'm sure there'll be many people on here that'll tell you not to trust me, no matter what I say.

Ouraibaa got the right of it. You shouldn't trust him. I'd rather trust phersu so save me than to trust anything that Ouraibaa says.

Ouraibaa got the right of it. You shouldn't trust him. I'd rather trust phersu so save me than to trust anything that Ouraibaa says.

I am hurt! You, sir, have hurt my feelings. I now have trust issues, and won't ever let myself care for anyone ever again. (Not that it wasn't like that in the first place, but still.)

Guest Abyssal

What program do you guys recomend to read non translated VN. Atlas or VNreader? if there are better software please mention them :)

I had massive problems with VN reader on majikoi so if there is something better i would like to know :)

I'm surprised that no one if flipping shit over the fact that we're nearly at the 100th page. Reminds me about how everyone hyped the shit out a year prior to the Mayan Calendar date, and when the day was near, no one gave a shit.

ALMOST THE 100th PAGE HOLY FUCKIN ARGHHHHHHHHHHHAEVHWLVHLWEHLO!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Draconos

I am hurt! You, sir, have hurt my feelings. I now have trust issues, and won't ever let myself care for anyone ever again. (Not that it wasn't like that in the first place, but still.)

You're obviously fine if you go all theatrical like that.

What program do you guys recomend to read non translated VN. Atlas or VNreader? if there are better software please mention them :)

I had massive problems with VN reader on majikoi so if there is something better i would like to know :)

Try this http://kipchu.wordpress.com/2012/08/02/visual-novel-help-translation-tools-for-playing-untranslated-visual-novels/

Also you may read my post here https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2060-majikoi-miyako-route-translation/page-66#entry72026

You're obviously fine if you go all theatrical like that.

Theatricality and sarcasm are my main self-defense mechanisms.

Shiina.Miyako.full.864784.jpg

yay yandere miyako says keep up the good work ..... after all shes watching you.

Krill, krill, krill... How can you be a veteran user and not be aware that you can't show pictures from Zerochan.net?

I'm surprised that no one if flipping shit over the fact that we're nearly at the 100th page. Reminds me about how everyone hyped the shit out a year prior to the Mayan Calendar date, and when the day was near, no one gave a shit.

Probably doesn't feel real for them yet. Last time people got excited for Miyako's route... the translator vanished off the face of the Earth. They probably have nightmares about the number "85" by now. In all probability, people will probably wait until the route's been released before they celebrate in ernest.

Come to think of it, that makes me wonder.... Everybody who  actually *does* now hate the term "85%," raise their hand.

Guest Draconos

I too shall contribute to reach 100 pages!

I WANT AZUMI ROUTE!  :ph34r:

I also want Miyako route  :D

I want Azumi route as well. Better learn japanese for that.

Guest Draconos

My japanese isn't that good at the moment. I suck at kanji big time so I can't read.  :(

My japanese is even worser. I barely know any words and since i started some weeks ago I'm not too familiar with Katakana or Kanji. Also I'm lazy so studying goes somewhat slowly.

My japanese is even worser. I barely know any words and since i started some weeks ago I'm not too familiar with Katakana or Kanji. Also I'm lazy so studying goes somewhat slowly.

I know how you feel, the Kanji are such a pain too memorize :/ and it always takes longer than expected, to get through with it on anki .... and then suddenly I haven't used it the entire day! ... And then i hate myself for not giving it more effort <_<

I am quietly waiting and building up explosive tension. 

That said you better not reach that 100th page without me or there will be blood. and it wont be mine.