Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hey I'm new here and would really like to know if after bringing our beautiful goddess Miyako to us in english there are any plans to translate other MinatoSoft games, such as Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. I've wanted to read that VN for a while now. I sincerely thank you for going through the effort to translate Miyakos route. 

Wairu translated Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road shortly after it came out...

Edit: Nvm, wrong game.

Hey I'm new here and would really like to know if after bringing our beautiful goddess Miyako to us in english there are any plans to translate other MinatoSoft games, such as Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. I've wanted to read that VN for a while now. I sincerely thank you for going through the effort to translate Miyakos route. 

As i know, there are no plans. And i doubt it'll be translated. So i didn't want to wait and started to play it as it is with translators. You may try this too, if you want. It's worth it.

Guest Argetlahm

Miyako forgives all who repent of their sins.

I've wondered, what is the gif in your sig from?

Monogatari series.

Y'all meant Angmir's sig. Everytime I see that sig makes me want to scream "SO CUTE!!!!"

Miyako forgives all who repent of their sins.

I've wondered, what is the gif in your sig from?

Most kawaii thing that ever happened to the peoples of the internet - Platinum Disco OP from Nisemonogatari ! Feat. Araragi Tsukihi.

Best OP ever (not the song the graphics)

Guest kdimi1

As i know, there are no plans. And i doubt it'll be translated. So i didn't want to wait and started to play it as it is with translators. You may try this too, if you want. It's worth it.

Thanks for the advice I've never done that so I would like to ask if it is readable when using machine translators?

Thanks for the advice I've never done that so I would like to ask if it is readable when using machine translators?

Well, i don't know Japanese, but i'm reading it, so i can tell that "Yep, pretty readable". Not all small details of course, but it didn't stop me and i have absolutely no regret that i started to read it.

Most kawaii thing that ever happened to the peoples of the internet - Platinum Disco OP from Nisemonogatari ! Feat. Araragi Tsukihi.

Best OP ever (not the song the graphics)

Have you ever wondered how Tsukihi manages to grow her hair that fast? One season she has it short

and next season (months later) it's crazy long. Rinse and repeat, is this maybe because:

(only read if you watched nisemonogatari)

she's not human?

Guest kdimi1

I apologize for disturbing the people of this thread yet again but I must know whether a kind soul on here could direct me to a download of Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. I have been wanting to play this gam for ages. 

I apologize for disturbing the people of this thread yet again but I must know whether a kind soul on here could direct me to a download of Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. I have been wanting to play this gam for ages. 

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B120928%5D-tsujidou-san-no-junai-road-86789/

[no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

Lol, you made the same mistake as I did. XD

That's the Minato SOFT one. (If the page information is any indication.)

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road is from Minato CARNIVAL.

Edit: So, I remembered that there's something called "translate this page"... Is that a torrent to ALL the Minato stuff? Bloody buttfuck.

Lol, you made the same mistake as I did. XD

That's the Minato SOFT one. (If the page information is any indication.)

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road is from Minato CARNIVAL.

Oh sorry little mistake, this is the pack of minato's game so there is all minato-soft and minato-carnival (and another game, I don't know why --') so if you want you can have all the majikoi games (exempt A-3 I think) and the Tsujidou games but if you only want one game search in this website, you will find it :)