Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yeeah Miyak... wait, d-dare??? Haha I haven't read Majikoi yet, I don't even know who she is, I don't like to start a VN and have it stalled because of translation issues.

Too bad for you ^^. If you are waiting for the patch with miyako, I hope for you that it will be release soon because it was one of the best VN I ever play.

We at the Church of Miyako wish to express our utmost appreciation for the holy work that those of you in the translation team are doing. Though many (including myself) have thanked you brave, pious souls for choosing to press forward along the righteous path of the Godess Miyako, we simply can never thank you enough. Long have the faithful suffered during the horrible 85% dark ages, but your work has brought us light. So thank you all again (from the translaters to the QCers to the image editors) for spreading Her word and Her love (and Her H-scenes) to the all the english-speaking faithful everywhere. We truely could not be more enthusiast and impressed with your divine work, and I'm sure everyone in the Church of Miyako (i.e. everyone here) feels the same way

Guest ollerus

Amen_b82c0c_322226.jpg

Didn't thought I would see peanut butter been used that way.

Peanut butter is how I imagine god's tears would taste like. It truly is a great thing.

Wouldn't know in my country we don't have that. 

Guest ollerus

I would die in your country.

We have others things to worry, like going to 6 supermarkets trying to find toilet paper or the fact that every weekend more than 50 people get kill.

Another progress report from yours truly: Image editor, Helvetica Standard-sama <3

Anyway, here goes:

Agave: 100%

Wanko: 100%

Some Wanko pics to safely contain hype:

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/pWCQbhU

http://imgur.com/v0YTnYj

Further progress will be S L O W (busy week awaits XD )

I was sceptical about that uncesosing patch.

Now I am hunbled by my stupidity.

Forgive me for I have sinned

I was skeptical about that uncesoring patch.

Now I am humbled by my stupidity.

Forgive me for I have sinned

Lol, I'm glad you like my work! x3

Still, it's fine to be skeptical about it. Decensoring is a love or hate kind of thing.

It's very hard and time consuming, not to mention that sometimes the result is not

what you expect. For example, the original artist draws a simple pink line. He calls it 

a vagina and then slaps a mosaic over it. Happy ending and no one can tell if he worked

hard on that pussy or not. However, I can't do the same thing. I gotta make that pussy 

look exactly the way it was supposed to be, even if the artist did not.

Guest kdimi1

Hey I'm new here and would really like to know if after bringing our beautiful goddess Miyako to us in english there are any plans to translate other MinatoSoft games, such as Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road. I've wanted to read that VN for a while now. I sincerely thank you for going through the effort to translate Miyakos route.