Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So you don't think it's better idea to fix these impossibilities? Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing the quality of your work, but in my opinion that would be better.

I think sticking with the original artists intentions, regardless of anatomical impossibility, does the most to enhance the game.

That said, given that the artist knew that it would be covered by a mosaic, I could see fixing them to be more in line with actual possible positions that still somewhat fit the original intent would be fine too.

I think sticking with the original artists intentions, regardless of anatomical impossibility, does the most to enhance the game.

That said, given that the artist knew that it would be covered by a mosaic, I could see fixing them to be more in line with actual possible positions that still somewhat fit the original intent would be fine too.

The thing is, with these kinds of anatomical anomalies the result would sometimes, through no fault of Helve, come out quite ridiculous. So if that's not going to be fixed, it might even look better with the mosaic still on. <_<

Guess I just wanted more people to be able to read the route soon. Well, you're right though, I shouldn't care, and I won't anymore.

Sorry, I don't :(

Are you pissed of because of Krill? I understand how you feel but you reacted like a kid, what a shame.

Furthermore you lost credibility, and how can you don't know anything about wairu progress if you're/was with them?

The thing is, with these kinds of anatomical anomalies the result would sometimes, through no fault of Helve, come out quite ridiculous. So if that's not going to be fixed, it might even look better with the mosaic still on. <_<

Maybe I should make 2 decensor patches then? One would be called "Purist decensor" (the most faithful to the artist) and "Uniform decensor" (the fixed one) :P

lol, yeah right, I simply don't have the time for that.  XD

I'll see what I can do about the issue, thanks for your feedback, guys <3

Once again, as @Helvetica Standard said, it's likely because he might not be completely "hard" yet. You'd be surprised just how far it can actually turn in when you're only halfway. Especially if something's clasped around it twisting and stimulating it - a hand, or a tongue for example. Play a lot of VN's, and you'll quickly learn that there are a *lot* of positions you can get into depending on how aroused you are at that point, or where you focus on.

Maybe I should make 2 decensor patches then? One would be called "Purist decensor" (the most faithful to the artist) and "Uniform decensor" (the fixed one) :P

lol, yeah right, I simply don't have the time for that.  XD

I'll see what I can do about the issue, thanks for your feedback, guys <3

I think that as long as it at least looks in line with the artists work, it'll be fine. Better that it make sense than to look exactly how the artist wanted it to, given the artist never intended for it to be decensored in the first place.

Ok, I had to finally create an account... (Like many others) to give my thanks for this! When I first played the game I downloaded without knowing it was partially translated. And with my luck... of course the first route I pick is Miyako's! At this point i feel bad if i go to someone else's story because then it will feel so incomplete plus i'll feel bad since people say she gets kicked aside.. Anyway just wanna give my thanks and I cant wait to finish playing one of the best VN I've ever seen!!

Back to penis discussions I see. Nice to see people keep on track.

Also. I love the decensoring Helvetica. However is it just me or is Wanko's pussy kind of weird? Not pick enough and a little too closed I think.

Glad you like it, Grimmjow! <3

It's these warm words of support that make this endeavour totally worth it! :3

as for Wanko's vagina on 1st pic: There's 2 things I could do:

1. use the artist's impression and use a closed/plain vagina (there's no pink color on the mosaic)

2. use a more realistic approach at how her pussy would look while doing a "face sit" (since Yamato's tongue is not visible. I assumed it was a "face sit" with him having fun underneath.)

I haven't played the VN at all (i'm waiting till the translation is 100% complete) so If anyone could tell me if this scene is a "face sit" or an actual "cunnilingus" it would be much appreciated

and I would do the corresponding corrections. :3

Glad you like it, Grimmjow! <3

It's these warm words of support that make this endeavour totally worth it! :3

1. use the artist's impression and use a closed/plain vagina (there's no pink color on the mosaic)

2. use a more realistic approach at how her pussy would look while doing a "face sit" (since Yamato's tongue is not visible. I assumed it was a "face sit" with him having fun underneath.)

I haven't played the VN at all (i'm waiting till the translation is 100% complete) so If anyone could tell me if this scene is a "face sit" or an actual "cunnilingus" it would be much appreciated

and I would do the corresponding corrections. :3

I *think* it's a "face sit," though I can't be certian. I'm basing that off of how it's repeatedly shown in-game that Yamato actually has something of a fetish for woman's asses, most prominently displayed in Yukie's route as he says that it's "almost hypnotizing" how well-developed Yukie's rear is as he watches her cook breakfast.

Are you pissed of because of Krill? I understand how you feel but you reacted like a kid, what a shame.

Furthermore you lost credibility, and how can you don't know anything about wairu progress if you're/was with them?

sorry if he is mad at what i said perhaps he will use this experience not to randomly troll threads and sling around a bad attitude  demanding progress, stating he could do it better and faster then when told to do so running away like a child? oh well now he dosnt even want to bother with it? OK then why show up here in the first place. these people do large amounts of tedious time consuming work for free, i don't like seeing the effort they put in belittled by someone in a rude and even offensive manner. the community only has as many choices in visual novels and other j-games because people like the translators here sacrifice time, energy, and peace of mind to do the work the rest of us cant. if you care about this hobby then be respectful to the people who put in the effort and don't put up with the people who sit comfortably on the side lines demanding free stuff and complaining about the results.

That's some long reply, Krill!! But I think you're right. There are some people who work really hard on this and it take a lot of time. You should be more thankful.

And for Helvetica I personally think your work is really great!! It will be awesome if you can make two versions but if you have time of course

Actually, you're supposed to do three versions (Because I say so):

1. Artist's impression.

2. Realistic approach

3. Whatever you want. (You mentioned some time ago that you had to restrain yourself and not get carried away. Well, screw that!)