Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

The vn is somewhat good but it does start to get boring the longer you play it

I didn't really find this too be true. It's not really that long of a game, so I don't really see how one could get bored. In terms of route ranking I'd say Eika >>> Onigase > Ryou > Tsumugu

Don't know myself maybe I just got bored on onigase route

I thought her route was sweet, but it's all personal preference, I guess. I think one thing that everyone who's played it agrees on though, is that Eika's route really makes the game. With Eika's route, the game is one of my favorites. Without Eika's route, it probably wouldn't really stand out.

Bit of everything.

Then why don't you fucking do that, then? Please, by all means, be my guest.

you shouldn't feed the trolls if you do they start following you around and come in to your house to shit on the rug. its better to ignore them till they starve and wither away as all trolls should.

Guest Abyssal

if you want to translate something maybe you can start on the Fan discs. ;) since wairu is taking their sweet time you can start on A2 ;)

No, I don't really want to TL - and I was (am already) a part of Wairu with Momo route TL. We're taking our sweet time together now. ;)

---

Trolling (?) aside, Miyako route is one of the things that made me learn moonspeak. And the route was great up to the scene of confession [included], but not so great after it. You probably won't believe me anyway, so finishing the TL and moving to something else it the best thing you can do. And I don't see any TL in this thread at all, that's why I voiced my concerns.

Because I've finished it in moon long ago and have no interest in TL patch?

Well, if you're okay with 10 lines per day, give me the damn script.

If you've already finished it, why do you even care how long it takes for the patch?

Hello everybody, it make some time I'm following this topic and finally create an account ^^. I'm here to thanks all the translation team and to discut (sorry if my english is bad).

Thanks

Welcome! I believe you are looking for 'discuss'. No need to apologize for bad English, other than the one mistake, you were perfectly understandable.

Welcome! I believe you are looking for 'discuss'. No need to apologize for bad English, other than the one mistake, you were perfectly understandable.

Thanks a lot  :).

OMG! :blink: That was a big mistake!! I have no right to live!! Just kidding. I post this from my phone an d with the french auto-correct ...

Another progress report from yours truly: Image editor, Helvetica Standard-sama <3

Anyway, here goes:

Agave: 100%

Wanko: 100%

Some Wanko pics to safely contain hype:

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/pWCQbhU

http://imgur.com/v0YTnYj

Further progress will be S L O W (busy week awaits XD )

Good job! hype level rises

If you've already finished it, why do you even care how long it takes for the patch?

Guess I just wanted more people to be able to read the route soon. Well, you're right though, I shouldn't care, and I won't anymore.

Do you know if there is progress on the Benkei route? :)

Sorry, I don't :(

Another progress report from yours truly: Image editor, Helvetica Standard-sama <3

Anyway, here goes:

Agave: 100%

Wanko: 100%

Some Wanko pics to safely contain hype:

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/pWCQbhU

http://imgur.com/v0YTnYj

Further progress will be S L O W (busy week awaits XD )

One little (?) thing, in the first one doesn't his penis appear to have twisted 90 degrees to the right?

One little (?) thing, in the first one doesn't his penis appear to have twisted 90 degrees to the right?

Believe it or not, the actual shape of the penis is there even with the mosaic, so I only

followed the artist's intent and did my part. (I found it weird as well) My guess is that his meat is still half erect

and flexible. Anyway this is NOT the only serious anatomy issue that the original artist has, so far I've decensored

6 scenes with major anatomy impossibilities. XD (Maybe it's because japanese are quite flexible?)

Believe it or not, the actual shape of the penis is there even with the mosaic, so I only

followed the artist's intent and did my part. (I found it weird as well) My guess is that his meat is still half erect

and flexible. Anyway this is NOT the only serious anatomy issue that the original artist has, so far I've decensored

6 scenes with major anatomy impossibilities. XD (Maybe it's because japanese are quite flexible?)

So you don't think it's better idea to fix these impossibilities? Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing the quality of your work, but in my opinion that would be better.