Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

After all the Grisaia talk I started to play it once again too and I am amazed at how many little details there are, that you don´t notice the first time you play it.

A good example is at the start of the common route.

After Yuuji introduced himself, Amane is really suprised and later asks him if he has a sister.
Even Sachi seems to remember him form her childhood, as she asks him if she can call him Yuu-kun.

*Wipes tears* So... I just finished Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. 3 things I want to say.

1. I'm ready for an anime adaption. (A proper one. Not a Majikoi one.)

2. Kazuki is not dead. I refuse to believe that.

3. I want a spin-off where 

Amane and Kazuki escapes the forest together

and falls in love and live their lives together as lesbians, like God (I) intended.

Wait for the other games. That's all I can say. :P

actually there are 3 vns in Grisaia series only one is translated though and for what i know in the third one it ends up as an harem ending with his sister included but i may be mistaken

I'm aware of it, I was talking about Amane's ending in Kajitsu.

Someone was supposed to update the first post, but the TL is a little over halfway done for Miyako. Unsure on the Agave. Decensor patch is making progress.

._. Still no update post?

Ok, here's an idea: I may be the image editor only, but at least I think I can devote 2 minutes every other day

to manage an update post. If the others staff members give me the ok, that is.

Ok, here's an idea: I may be the image editor only, but at least I think I can devote 2 minutes every other day

The guy with OP here said he'll update, but I haven't seen him since he said that. >.>

I haven't seen any of the bad endings because I'm scared it'd be too much T_T

Borei said:

All I have left is Michuru and Makina, and I don't have much of a thing for loli so...

I really like Makina as a character, but not so much as a heroine. Now I don't mind loli too much but when someone

A: looks like she's 11

B: sounds like she's 6

C: acts like she's 9

it just becomes a bit too much. A bit much too much. As a rule of thumb I like someone to be somewhat mature in at least one of those three points.

Edit: anyone else have their formatting screwed over when trying to multiquote?

give her route a chance

Amane's were all kinda forced. *Sigh* What I wouldn't do for a genuine happy anal scene. :(

Ikikoi has it, if you don't mind incest

Guest ollerus

Not to mention that Yumiko has (in my opinion) one of the - if not the - best h-scene in the game. :P

I agree with that. Also tha Amane h-scene were kind of a let down. 

Also Amane is the only that made my eyes teary, the others one was meh.(except Makina since I didn't do her route)

Also the "gouls" part wasn't as scary as you people say. It was just a little unexpected, (and just a little scary)

Amane's H-scenes were really just there to make a point, I think. None of them were really all that great. Yumiko's on the other hand...

Also, am I the only one who TOTALLY saw the ghoul thing coming from like, the first day they were stranded? I knew it would go there,

Another progress report from yours truly: Image editor, Helvetica Standard-sama <3

Anyway, here goes:

Agave: 100%

Wanko: 100%

Some Wanko pics to safely contain hype:

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/pWCQbhU

http://imgur.com/v0YTnYj

Further progress will be S L O W (busy week awaits XD )

It's not like we don't WANT to update. It's just that only Kosuna can tell us how far we are, so we can't update unless Kosuna says so.

The guy with OP here said he'll update, but I haven't seen him since he said that. >.>

That's because we haven't told him to update. Again, we don't know the exact percentage at the moment.

give her route a chance

Ikikoi has it, if you don't mind incest

Don't mind incest at all. Hell, it's one of my favourite fetishes.

Is Ikikoi any good, though?

Amane's H-scenes were really just there to make a point, I think. None of them were really all that great. Yumiko's on the other hand...

Also, am I the only one who TOTALLY saw the ghoul thing coming from like, the first day they were stranded? I knew it would go there,

I think Amane needed a final, happy sex scene. You know, after the whole ordeal was over.

Also, I didn't see that coming, but I totally saw 

The teacher and the captain fucking

coming. Very obvious.

Don't mind incest at all. Hell, it's one of my favourite fetishes.

Is Ikikoi any good, though?

Depends on what your tastes are. Personally, I thought it was amazing, especially Eika's route (yes that's the one with the happy anal, no that's not why I liked it). I'd say give it a shot if you like/don't mind tsunderes since almost all of the heroines are in some way tsundere. Personally I enjoyed all of the routes except the maid's. It's not going to change your life, but I think it's a really good, happy break from some of the more super emotional vn's. Then again, this is coming from someone that very much prefers happy endings and fairly low drama in stories 

tldr: eika's wincest route ftw! She is brocon to a never before seen level (at least I've never seen anyone come close to her)

Depends on what your tastes are. Personally, I thought it was amazing, especially Eika's route (yes that's the one with the happy anal, no that's not why I liked it). I'd say give it a shot if you like/don't mind tsunderes since almost all of the heroines are in some way tsundere. Personally I enjoyed all of the routes except the maid's. It's not going to change your life, but I think it's a really good, happy break from some of the more super emotional vn's. Then again, this is coming from someone that very much prefers happy endings and fairly low drama in stories 

tldr: eika's wincest route ftw! She is brocon to a never before seen level (at least I've never seen anyone come close to her)

Ikikoi is kind of good but I only finished 3 routes because it started to get boring it is also somewhat predictable but the incest route is definitely the best route

Is it actual incest this time, or just the typical step-cest? I would really like a genuine incest eroge/VN at some point. The only one I know of is Dual Phase Soukakurou, featuring twins.